Chinese

You know what.
That's a cracking idea. If it stops the spam clogging up the site, I'm more than happy with that option.

Good Co, Bad Co, over to you chaps.
It works well for one Canadian Mercedes Benz forum I help, I do the night shift and they do the day shift and spam no longer appears, they give up damn soon when the realise they cannot make money out of spamming a particular forum and go away.

Last edited:
Can I Flush Wipes? Dispelling The Myth - Lanes for Drains

From the above:

"Despite what the manufacturers / your mum / the neighbours / some guy down the pub says, wipes do not disintegrate once you’ve flushed them into the sewage netherworld.

Even if they are marketed as ‘flushable’, they absolutely are not. That’s the truth. And we speak as the people who spend a huge amount of man (and woman) hours down those same sewers removing the offending items. Often by hand. Imagine that if you will."

So @BetwixtandBetween wipe that smug grin off your face (not with a wet wipe....) and get back on the sewer-friendly bog roll!

How can you blame me, this is not my fault.
We are told you have to read the labelling and packaging, I have.

Even if they are marketed as ‘flushable’, they absolutely are not. That’s the truth. And we speak as the people who spend a huge amount of man (and woman) hours down those same sewers removing the offending items. Often by hand. Imagine that if you will."
Let them eat cake.

So @BetwixtandBetween wipe that smug grin off your face (not with a wet wipe....) and get back on the sewer-friendly bog roll!
Never!

I have my best feature to think of.

Last edited:
Now here's a deal for ya, give me the mod control panel and the title Night watchman, I can fry spam bots whilst you guys are asleep, seems appropriate as I live in China, home of spam central. I am Admin on one forum and a mod on another so understand the correct way to fry spam, I use a deep fat fryer for this purpose.
My bold Only if you use the right sort of batter!

Ahem, as a mod I dont need to wipe my arse, it gets kissed clean!
The soft caress of a Labrador's tongue?

It works well for one Canadian Mercedes Benz forum I help, I do the night shift and they do the day shift and spam no longer appears, they give up damn soon when the realise they cannot make money out of spamming a particular forum and go away.
No wonder you wanted to help. Bloody Canadians...them do gooders!