Chinese Democracy

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Picatinny_Rail, Nov 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. About fcuking time!

2. You can listen to the whole album on their myspace.

Hope they tour next summer, relive 2006 all over again.

3. Just had a listen to it, some good tracks on, wouldnt be surprised if its in the top ten come the weekend. Mind you its taken them a while !

4. Considering how long he's been gone I was expecting more. A lot more!

5. Its alright, but nothing compared to the old stuff...

6. I think it's pretty good considering all the hassle involved in producing it.

7. The loafing cunt. After all this time, it had better be extremely good.

8. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Is it not released yet here? I've had it about 5 days, after doing a bit of cheeky internet searching. Not as good as I wanted it to be, tbh. It's a counterfeit band anyway. Nothing on the original band.

9. Awesome album, fresh and new. Better than most of all the same comebacks, Black Ice anyone? If anyone expected to hear some Slash ballad why dont you go listen to VR.

10. Well, it has certainly grown on me.. 50% of the tracks i loved straight away, but the rest have needed some repeated listening. But there is some classic heavy rock, mixed with industrial sounds, even some pink floyd and even Queen influences in there. Overall, I think it is a great album.

11. I thought it would be bad, then I listened to it...and it was still bad.

12. It's pump. Basically Other Artists Ft. Axl 'Cnut' Rose. It's not Guns 'n Roses and he's tarnished the name.

What a twat.

13. Ah forget what's gone on and the fact that it's taken 7 guitarists to replace Slash and Izzy it's a quality album. If your hung up on what's not in the band then you're missing what is there. There's some great riffs, some fantastic vocals and a great blend of a lot of talented musicians and musical influences.

Lets hope the next album takes slightly less time, although I doubt it.

14. It's not Guns 'n Roses though, it shouldn't ever have been released under that name.