CHINA'S LIABILITY?

Still tilting at your own, imagined, windmills Don Chihuahua. I have not mentioned that particular organization, that would be your own self, and Mongsey.
View attachment 460159
Still thinking the Chinese are going to worried about what some bloke on the internet says?
And it was post 79 (Steamboat) that first mentioned NATO, mongsey.

Anonymous Yank

On ROPS
On ROPs
Still thinking the Chinese are going to worried about what some bloke on the internet says?
And it was post 79 (Steamboat) that first mentioned NATO, mongsey.
Mongsey would be Steamboat, you mong. And you are now somehow implying that you and Mongsey going back and forth about NATO proves that you were correct in making up in your own mind that I had any thoughts on NATO... and that you can drop it without anyone noticing you aren't actually correct, or sane.

Screenshot (1352).png

Whatever Don Chihuahua.

You keep tilting at your own made up shite, that'll show 'em how majestically brave you are, you (not so) great big bloke on the internet.

Yokel

LE
Well you certainly have them by the balls dont you, who knew that being massively in debt meant you were stronger.
Trump seems to think so. Perhaps there is something in the old saying that if you owe the bank £1000 they own you, but if you owe them £1000000 you own them. They need the interest payments.

Without interest payments from the West, would China be screwed? We do live in interesting times!

Trump seems to think so. Perhaps there is something in the old saying that if you owe the bank £1000 they own you, but if you owe them £1000000 you own them. They need the interest payments.

Without interest payments from the West, would China be screwed? We do live in interesting times!

The Chinese need us to buy their tat more than they need us to repay the debts, this is why Trump is having such a hard time with the trade deal but also our only leverage against them.

It is a delicate balancing act. They can destroy our economy and in turn it would destroy theirs as we wont be able to buy from them or repay the debts.

The Saudi's also have a large stake in our economy both in gilts and in property.

It is certain that there will be more virus in the future and that they will spread globally because the world is now more interconnected than it has ever been. It is also statistically likely that these will not, all, originate in China - but, hey, I wouldn't want your prejudice to get in the way of facts.

Economics not your forte then?
Its not prejudice and to throw around, reflects your own ideology over logic.... I merely make an observation that your interconnected world for trade is fine. But free movement is asking for trouble and trouble is at our door.

In future, your right it could come from anywhere. So I'm afraid, international travel should be made exhorbitantly expensive to account both for C02 emissions and now a Public Health risk factor added to your bill..

The Chinese need us to buy their tat more than they need us to repay the debts, this is why Trump is having such a hard time with the trade deal but also our only leverage against them.

It is a delicate balancing act. They can destroy our economy and in turn it would destroy theirs as we wont be able to buy from them or repay the debts.

The Saudi's also have a large stake in our economy both in gilts and in property.
So this is in effect WWIII?-Who'd a thunk it.

Mongsey would be Steamboat, you mong. And you are now somehow implying that you and Mongsey going back and forth about NATO proves that you were correct in making up in your own mind that I had any thoughts on NATO... and that you can drop it without anyone noticing you aren't actually correct, or sane.

View attachment 460219

Whatever Don Chihuahua.

You keep tilting at your own made up shite, that'll show 'em how majestically brave you are, you (not so) great big bloke on the internet.
To clarify then, it wasn't me who brought up NATO first?

China wouldn't be screwed, its got other sources of income, would it hurt them? Of course, however not so much as it would hurt the West when A, no one lends them money anymore and B, other countries decide to not pay the West back any money that is owed.

China wouldn't be screwed, its got other sources of income, would it hurt them? Of course, however not so much as it would hurt the West when A, no one lends them money anymore and B, other countries decide to not pay the West back any money that is owed.
What sources of income would that be?

China has a vast population to keep employed and fed. They have massive problems of their own to sort out.

So I'm afraid, international travel should be made exhorbitantly expensive to account both for C02 emissions and now a Public Health risk factor added to your bill..
Intelligence not your thing either

What sources of income would that be?

China has a vast population to keep employed and fed. They have massive problems of their own to sort out.
The rest of the world,

China can feed it population, its ran by a totalitarian regime backed by a massive security force, unlike the west where everyone cries that they cant go to the pub due to the lockdown.

Got any more links that says China are doing well but could do better?
You read the whole thing, I assume??

China is a manufacturing heavy weight, not an agricultural giant. But they need people to buy things from them, which is rather difficult if western countries are a bit strapped for money.

You read the whole thing, I assume??

China is a manufacturing heavy weight, not an agricultural giant. But they need people to buy things from them, which is rather difficult if western countries are a bit strapped for money.
Yes I read it, you clearly didn't. Otherwise you would have seen the article mainly praised China but said it could improve further.

If the West is strapped for cash to buy goods then all countries(including them in the West) are in the shit then aren't they?

The rest of the world,

China can feed it population, its ran by a totalitarian regime backed by a massive security force, unlike the west where everyone cries that they cant go to the pub due to the lockdown.

No it cant, it USED to be, but its reliant now on imports.
Nearly 1/6th of its arable land is heavily polluted as is a high percentage of underground water, and 60% of its population is now urban.

7% of the worlds arable land and 20% of its population is not a good place to be.

No it cant, it USED to be, but its reliant now on imports.
Nearly 1/6th of its arable land is heavily polluted as is a high percentage of underground water, and 60% of its population is now urban.

7% of the worlds arable land and 20% of its population is not a good place to be.
Its a good thing they have to money to buy what they want then. The West is fucked as Steamboat has just said they are cashstrapped.

Yes I read it, you clearly didn't. Otherwise you would have seen the article mainly praised China but said it could improve further.

If the West is strapped for cash to buy goods then all countries(including them in the West) are in the shit then aren't they?
Hence the magical government sponsored ballots. You might have missed that whole 2 trillion dollar fight in Congress.

The Chinese import quite a bit to feed the population.

Hence the magical government sponsored ballots. You might have missed that whole 2 trillion dollar fight in Congress.

The Chinese import quite a bit to feed the population.

As you like links so much, who imports the most food?

Latest Threads