CHINA'S LIABILITY?

Because the Brexit being managed by Johnson was going to fast turn the U.K., into a not ally of my country. Whilst you lot seemed to embrace that very probable outcome without blinking. It is rather interesting to see alliances crumble in real time. Perhaps with COVID-19 the U.K. will have a re think. Or perhaps not. But Bojo might as well be Jezza light to many over here.
You're run by a retard. So is he of use to us? It seemed possible. But now not. So back of line as you chaps say.

You're run by a retard. So is he of use to us? It seemed possible. But now not. So back of line as you chaps say.
I would imagine you depend entirely to much on America in certain regards. Without the ability to replace those benefits cheaply if at all.

I would imagine you depend entirely to much on America in certain regards. Without the ability to replace those benefits cheaply if at all.
In terms of a fist fight with the chinks or ruskies yes. But we aren't planning one. And neither are you. So what exactly do we need you for? Not being funny but a bunch of gobshites giving it billy big bollocks constantly soon get tedious.

In terms of a fist fight with the chinks or ruskies yes. But we aren't planning one. And neither are you. So what exactly do we need you for? Not being funny but a bunch of gobshites giving it billy big bollocks constantly soon get tedious.

Then your NATO commitment is what? A joke?

You might want to go read up on a few other threads to understand that the US does plan to fight those countries you mentioned.

This is why I enjoy this forum. The complete difference in world views is vividly on display.

Then your NATO commitment is what? A joke?

You might want to go read up on a few other threads to understand that the US does plan to fight those countries you mentioned.

This is why I enjoy this forum. The complete difference in world views is vividly on display.
You're going to fight china and russia in the middle of a global pandemic? Well good luck with that.

I liked you better when you were gun obsessed than talking utter shit.

You're going to fight china and russia in the middle of a global pandemic? Well good luck with that.

I liked you better when you were gun obsessed than talking utter shit.
In case you have missed out on world events as of late, China is not our friend and neither is Russia. The US has been preparing to tussle with those countries while the U.K. dithers.

Don’t worry, we would never associate anywhere else besides this forum. The range won’t let you hide in the ladies room.

Given the stimulus plans proposed it sounds like the bond market doesn't need to worry about China dumping gilts because HMG are going to go into overdrive with issuing debt.

Out of curiosity what do you think would be the outcome of the UK defaulting on its debt, or at least that held by China?

Or even more cynically, what happens if the US unilaterally welches on bonds/debt it knows are held by China?
In bond market documentation there's a provision called "cross default/cross guarantee"......meaning that if an issuer (i.e. UK or USA) defaults on any part of its debt, it defaults on all its debt, including liabilities other than bonds.

There is no "contract".

If you want to know how the international community responds to breaches of international law, refer to how Israel has behaved in light of the same, and how it has been widely accepted without punishment.

Why would it be any different?
The "contract" is WHO International Health Regulations (2005), to which, they are one of 196 signatories.

As to your veering off-topic, where has Israel breached International Law? Does your charge mean you are an UNC Article 51 Restrictivist? Or simply Anti-semitic?

In bond market documentation there's a provision called "cross default/cross guarantee"......meaning that if an issuer (i.e. UK or USA) defaults on any part of its debt, it defaults on all its debt, including liabilities other than bonds.
Collection of Reparations is not a default on a debt, it would be the expected outcome when the guilty party refuses its obligation to make restitution. The scope of restitution also includes "loss of profits."

It should probably also be noted that "Force majeure," as you brought up earlier, is the way out of obligations without default, for any liabilities in your game, for anyone so affected, whether there is a clause in the contract or not. And you are aware of this, so why the mis-characterization?

International Law Commission
CHAPTER II
REPARATION FOR INJURY
Article 34
Forms of reparation

Full reparation for the injury caused by the internationally wrongful act shall take the form of restitution, compensation and satisfaction, either singly or in combination, in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

Article 35
Restitution

A State responsible for an internationally wrongful act is under an obligation to make restitution, that is, to re-establish the situation which existed before the wrongful act was committed, provided and to the extent that restitution:

Is not materially impossible;
Does not involve a burden out of all proportion to the benefit deriving from restitution instead of compensation.

Article 36
Compensation

The State responsible for an internationally wrongful act is under an obligation to compensate for the damage caused thereby, insofar as such damage is not made good by restitution.

The compensation shall cover any financially assessable damage including loss of profits insofar as it is established.

Article 37
Satisfaction

The State responsible for an internationally wrongful act is under an obligation to give satisfaction for the injury caused by that act insofar as it cannot be made good by restitution or compensation.

Satisfaction may consist in an acknowledgement of the breach, an expression of regret, a formal apology or another appropriate modality.

Satisfaction shall not be out of proportion to the injury and may not take a form humiliating to the responsible State.

Article 38
Interest

Interest on any principal sum due under this chapter shall be payable when necessary in order to ensure full reparation. The interest rate and mode of calculation shall be set so as to achieve that result.

Interest runs from the date when the principal sum should have been paid until the date the obligation to pay is fulfilled.

Article 39
Contribution to the injury

In the determination of reparation, account shall be taken of the contribution to the injury by wilful or negligent action or omission of the injured State or any person or entity in relation to whom reparation is sought.

UNSC resolution 2334 of 2016, amongst 31 others, but that’s not really important as me pointing this out probably makes me anti-semitic in your eyes.

Israel and the West Bank, India and Kashmir and Russia and the Crimean Peninsula are all examples of land grabs that have gone unpunished.
The anti-semitic argument is unflattering and beneath you, it appears as if you are calling someone names because you disagree with their arguments. Playground stuff.
The West Bank and Gaza Strip had been ruled by Jordan and Egypt from the 1948 war until 1967, when they attacked Israel, and lost. Israel occupied the West Bank and the Gaza Strip during the Six-Day War and has since maintained control as a buffer zone, clearly required for self-defense and preservation, a right recognized by the UN Charter, and International Law preceding such.

Giant Israel did not invade tiny Jordan and Egypt in a land grab. (The point here is your incongruent conflating of Israel with Russia or India is not unnoticed in your off-topic rant.)

Are you saying that ISIS/ISIL/DAESH should have the same undeserved recognition that the PLO enjoys due to being tolerated until its brethern with UN representation help it to take over in all the areas it infests?

Still off-topic, on a topic to which you haven't even contributed.

You were discussing the NATO commitment to Iraq which does actually exist. Apologies for misunderstanding your intent.
I wasn't discussing NATOs commitment to Iraq I was discussing NATOs commitment to the USA during the Iraq war.

I wasn't discussing NATOs commitment to Iraq I was discussing NATOs commitment to the USA during the Iraq war.
Neither of which is germane to this particular thread.

The West Bank and Gaza Strip had been ruled by Jordan and Egypt from the 1948 war until 1967, when they attacked Israel, and lost. Israel occupied the West Bank and the Gaza Strip during the Six-Day War and has since maintained control as a buffer zone, clearly required for self-defense and preservation, a right recognized by the UN Charter, and International Law preceding such.

Giant Israel did not invade tiny Jordan and Egypt in a land grab. (The point here is your incongruent conflating of Israel with Russia or India is not unnoticed in your off-topic rant.)

Are you saying that ISIS/ISIL/DAESH should have the same undeserved recognition that the PLO enjoys due to being tolerated until its brethern with UN representation help it to take over in all the areas it infests?

Still off-topic, on a topic to which you haven't even contributed.
I deleted my comments very quickly, and before your eloquent answer. Who mentioned the PLO and ISIS etc? You, it seems. As I said, not for this thread, but hey ho.
I have contributed, page one.
Hardly a rant, your comments seem more of a rant, but still.

I deleted my comments very quickly, and before your eloquent answer. Who mentioned the PLO and ISIS etc? You, it seems. As I said, not for this thread, but hey ho.
I have contributed, page one.
Hardly a rant, your comments seem more of a rant, but still.
No need to erase your non-contributive admissions. They remain in evidence.

PLO and ISIS apply for proper comparison in response to your improper suggestion.

There was no "Palestinian Territory" to be occupied, until the occupying terror pikeys pitched up and were not run off for quite a number of years, the various UN commitees gradually giving the terror pikeys immunity and legitimacy. Your repeat of their agitprop shows your own sympathies, and by extension, your endorsement of the recognition of any other terror pikey orgs.

And your "aunty Gladys" comment is only contribution of your acknowledgment of your own craveness projected upon the planet at large.

Neither of which is germane to this particular thread.
It is because you seem to be under the impression most NATO members really need the USA. So much so that most of them wouldn't back you up in Iraq.
Possibly because you invaded another state without good reason and made the area worse than it was. All without any real punishment.

No need to erase your non-contributive admissions. They remain in evidence.

PLO and ISIS apply for proper comparison in response to your improper suggestion.

There was no "Palestinian Territory" to be occupied, until the occupying terror pikeys pitched up and were not run off for quite a number of years, the various UN commitees gradually giving the terror pikeys immunity and legitimacy. Your repeat of their agitprop shows your own sympathies, and by extension, your endorsement of the recognition of any other terror pikey orgs.
Oh, well OK then. Thanks for putting me straight on something I immediately deleted. I hope you feel better now. I have no sympathies for any ‘terror pikey orgs’ whatever the are.

It is because you seem to be under the impression most NATO members really need the USA. So much so that most of them wouldn't back you up in Iraq.
Possibly because you invaded another state without good reason and made the area worse than it was. All without any real punishment.
Still tilting at your own, imagined, windmills Don Chihuahua. I have not mentioned that particular organization, that would be your own self, and Mongsey.
stackerquixote1.jpg

Oh, well OK then. Thanks for putting me straight on something I immediately deleted. I hope you feel better now. I have no sympathies for any ‘terror pikey orgs’ whatever the are.
You aren't half thick. Is it intentional like Don Chihuahua's case?

Latest Threads