CHINA'S LIABILITY?

And I have pointed out that your source is deeply flawed. That's all you do, quote tin-foil-hatted nonsense
So Tiananmen Square is tin-foil-hatted-nonsense, a figment of my imagination and embarrassing to me...or China... and you, for your pathetic attempts to protect it’s present Governing body...the CCP.

That, and its present liability to the globe for its involvement with COVID and the other pandemics it has inflicted on the rest of the world?

The front page of that website says:

At this point, we believe the WHO and minions rebranded the flu as COVID19, who then proceeded to scare the hell out of the general public through a full spectrum psychological operation, convincing them into taking the jab which itself IS COVID19!

Do you even bother to apply any critical reasoning to what you read or do you just blindly accept it? Assuming, and I am being generous here, that you are not actually stupid then you are certainly displaying symptoms of cognitive bias.

Yes, I'm afraid that any website who's 'headline' drop-down menu includes 'COVID CONSPIRACY', 'New World Order' and 'Police State Nova Scotia', and has categories that includes 'Deep State Gauleiters' probably needs to be treated with a healthy degree of scepticism.

So Tiananmen Square is tin-foil-hatted-nonsense, a figment of my imagination
I think your idea of it is a figment of your imagination, and probably one which gets you moist.

If you are in any way interested in what actually happened in the version outside your head (well, hope springs eternal) I'd recommend Perry and Link's Tiananmen Papers; and Philip Cunningham's Tiananmen Moon.

Poor fellow, obviously too busy defending the CCP elsewhere he hasn’t had time to respond.

No doubt he, the sentient carrot, or the CCP ‘Canadian’ will at some stage mount a response to this tin foil hatted outrageous attack on the benevolent 'world peace’ would-be-next ‘Super Power’.

China thinks Britain is being a ‘Bitch' by allowing the Big Liz to enter the S China Sea.

Oh dear, sex change imminent, and a threat of violence into the bargain.

Last edited:
So, @gaijin please be aware that I do not attack you, but the government you so actively support on this Forum.
There is a massive difference between blindly supporting the CCP (I don't) and calling out halfwits who cannot understand the difference between factual reporting and conspiracy theories. You have, repeatedly, proven yourself incapable of separating the two, regardless of topic.

You have, repeatedly, proven yourself incapable of separating the two
Show me one of your posts that has been even slightly critical of the CCP you so unfortunately have proven that you (do), repeatedly, blindly support.

Failing that, show the 'conspiracy theories’ you so blithely speak of.

Still 'playing the man’ @gaijin. Play the subject matter.

Last edited:

endure

GCM
But then it appears that we in the West are not the only ones...who seem critical of the Chinese.

This is the current front page of the website you quote. Do you really expect anyone who is capable of critical thinking to take it seriously?
gef.JPG

This is the current front page of the website you quote.
That I quoted?

You seem confused, you refer to a website, when the criticism comes from a youtube video of a Thai lady.

Perhaps its you we can’t take seriously.

You perhaps meant the website for a few posts previously. Getting a little doddery? Senility setting in?

Pray show me where I quoted it.

I posted it as a source of the article. Now show us where the article is incorrect

But hey, well done, you got a thumbs up ‘attaboy’ from your mate Gaijin...who we do have trouble taking seriously.

Last edited:
Getting a little doddery? Senility setting in?
That's some mighty fine 'playing the ball, not the man' right there.

Still, at least you came up with it on your own.

Meanwhile new evidence is still being brought to light about problems with the Wuhan Lab just 2 years after is had been built, major renovations/repairs being required. Was it another case of Cha Bu Duo construction.

Evidence of increased hospital activity just a round the time and just after the military games, athletes from overseas now found to have had COVID and recovered, well before required reporting to WHO finally emerged from Chinese authorities about a major health hazard.

The incompatibility of the type of COVID and it being from the Wet Market.

The sudden complete removal of online records on the research being done at the Wuhan Lab. China’s complete suppression of the various reports from worried researchers who were attempting to alert the world.

China remains in the dock for this global devastation in deaths, economies, and peoples lives.

Last edited:

TamH70

MIA
Meanwhile new evidence is still being brought to light about problems with the Wuhan Lab just 2 years after is had been built, major renovations/repairs being required.

Evidence of increased hospital activity just a round the time of the military games,

Yeah.

I said last year that the most likely scenario for the initial outbreak of the virus in Wuhan wasn't from the "wet market" - a claim that's been dropped like a dirty pair of undies by the Chinese government if I recall correctly - but from a ****-up in that brand-new (and first-ever in China) Biosafety Level 4 lab, the Wuhan Institute of Virology. I was even more convinced of that when the Chinese Communist Party Central Committee (or whatever they call themselves) parachuted in their top military bioweaponeer, a Major General, into the job of running the lab.

This is the current front page of the website you quote. Do you really expect anyone who is capable of critical thinking to take it seriously?View attachment 593038
And this insightful piece on another website by the apparent owner.o_O

Annotation 2021-08-02 174828.jpg

One if those Schroedinger's civil engineering projects, I see.

On the one hand, the Chinese can't build anything for shit, it falls down soon as look at it, etc.

On the other, renovations to air filtration 2 years after opening is PROOF they were engineering COVID.

Read on for more information.

a claim that's been dropped like a dirty pair of undies by the Chinese government if I recall correctly
I'm afraid you don't. I've no idea where you got that from, but it wasn't China.

TamH70

MIA
I'm afraid you don't. I've no idea where you got that from, but it wasn't China.

I'm sorry, they've told so many lies during this outbreak that it might have slipped by you.

I'm sorry, they've told so many lies during this outbreak that it might have slipped by you.
You'll be able to supply your - undoubtedly credible - source for my education?

TamH70

MIA
You'll be able to supply your - undoubtedly credible - source for my education?

Nah, I'm not playing that game. Whatever source I cited you'd decry so I'm not even going to bother trying. Thanks awfully.

The deadly Carrot has been ducking dodging diving obfuscating and covering up for the CCP for so long now that any shred of assumed impartiality left him long ago.

Just another 50 cent Wu mao

Latest Threads