CHINA'S LIABILITY?

the growing weight of scientific evidence that suggests that the virus was prevalent in multiple locations before first being identified.
Yes there is evidence it was discovered far from Wuhan...then shipped there.

‘Crayons'...certainly about sums up your mental age.

As for time... your lack of logic or ability to refute facts more like. But then being from Hong Kong and a CCP supporter hardly surprising.

Interesting to see @endure found that brief post of yours ‘informative' and the dim orange root applauding it. Two more CCP fans?
Guess what you moron, I am not 'from' HK, although I have PR status, and being able to hold an informed, as opposed to knee jerk bleeding heart, opinion does not make me a 'CCP supporter'. You are utterly puerile.

As for time... your lack of logic or ability to refute facts more like. But then being from Hong Kong and a CCP supporter hardly surprising.

Interesting to see @endure found that brief post of yours ‘informative' and the dim orange root applauding it. Two more CCP fans?
Just out of interest, what do you know about Hong Kong apart from what you have seen on the internet?

Just out of interest, what do you know about Hong Kong apart from what you have seen on the internet?
Visited Hong Kong three times. Have had one friend and colleague born there, and other friends working there long term, and, able to form an informed opinion.

Guess what you moron, I am not 'from' HK, although I have PR status, and being able to hold an informed, as opposed to knee jerk bleeding heart, opinion does not make me a 'CCP supporter'. You are utterly puerile.
Then pray do tell why so many millions of Chinese seem to be having a ‘puerile knee jerk, bleeding heart’ utter rejection of the CCP and their policies.

Polite fellow aren’t you. Perhaps more indicative of juvenile behaviour.

Last edited:
Then pray do tell why so many millions of Chinese seem to be having a ‘puerile knee jerk, bleeding heart’ utter rejection of the CCP and their policies.
Because the CCP's policies can be summed up as developing China and that inherently means Hong Kong won't be unique and special anymore.

Apart from the blow to pride, the practical effects of this remove the sole reasons for HK's wealth - it being a privileged entry point to China.

Folk don't like being told they're not special. I wouldn't expect you to know, I don't imagine anyone's ever told you you're not.

Visited Hong Kong three times. Have had one friend and colleague born there, and other friends working there long term, and, able to form an informed opinion.

Polite fellow aren’t you. Perhaps more indicative of juvenile behaviour.
Visited? Well done you.

endure

GCM

I found it informative because it was. It's obviously been posted by someone who knows what they're talking about rather than someone who gets their information from lunatic YouTube channels and the Daily Express.

Apart from that you appear to be stalking me which I find quite creepy so off to the naughty step you go.

Fast Forward to 1hr 52min. Talks about the origins of Covid and his own epiphany.

Bret Weinstein, evolutionary biology professor, and always a good value guest on Rogan.

I found it informative because it was. It's obviously been posted by someone who knows what they're talking about rather than someone who gets their information from lunatic YouTube channels and the Daily Express.

Apart from that you appear to be stalking me which I find quite creepy so off to the naughty step you go.
This was informative???
"I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain this to you."

And no, you do not appear worth stalking.

Latest Threads