CHINA'S LIABILITY?

UK is projected to have a popularion consisting of 31% pensioners in ten years.

yes, but this then British pensioner and his wife will have substantial pensions...
Mr and Mrs Wu, not so much as they stare out of their government owned hovel in Harbin province.

whats that! Chinese always relied on the youngest staying on to look after the parents in their old age...... oh, one child policy, and the one child left to work in a city 1,000 miles away.

yes, but this then British pensioner and his wife will have substantial pensions...
Mr and Mrs Wu, not so much as they stare out of their government owned hovel in Harbin province.

whats that! Chinese always relied on the youngest staying on to look after the parents in their old age...... oh, one child policy, and the one child left to work in a city 1,000 miles away.
Substantial pensions eh?

Added to that all those who additionally get a another pension from the state such as NHS, police, Army etc.

That's the UK state that pays for it pensions by borrowing.

China can afford and enforce giving it citizens a lot less.

Clearly - however is there any precedent for holding a Government to account for not sharing information? Does any legal framework exist such as treaties? If not should there be one - perhaps stating the responsibility a state has to report disease outbreaks to the World Health Organisation.

The West cannot afford to act outside of the legal framework and the rule based international system.
I would imagine holding the Chinese to account would be like knitting fog.Take a look at all the copyright laws they regularly break. Nothing is ever done.

Treaty, a binding formal agreement, contract, or other written instrument that establishes obligations between two or more subjects of international law (primarily states and international organizations).

A treaty is obviously a formal contract between state entities subject to International Law.
A Treaty at international law is NOT a contract, and nor does it meet any of the legal requirements of a contract. They can be loosely referred to as "contracts" so Americans can get their retarded brains around simple constructs.

Move on you pig-shit thick Yank ****.

Last edited:
A Treaty at international law is NOT a contract, and nor does it meet any of the legal requirements of a contract. They can be loosely referred to as "contracts" to Americans can get their retarded brains around simple constructs.

Move on you pig-shit thick Yank ****.
You seem a bit grumpy today.

Yokel

LE
I would imagine holding the Chinese to account would be like knitting fog.Take a look at all the copyright laws they regularly break. Nothing is ever done.
I wonder if things line this and the Chernobyl accident reveal the flaws in the Communist system. As with other dictatorships the truth ceases to be independent of power, and the party line cannot be publicly opposed.

Holding Beijing to account may be impossible, but we can tighten up our own actions.

those riots in Wuhan are working out well for them.
seems the natives don’t like being ‘enforced’
Yeah the west wont have those problems

The difference being of course, China can use lethal force if it chooses, the West will cry about human rights.

So to round up, it appears no one is going to punish the Chinese, their pensioner problem is far less of problem than most of wests and they have the capability to severely **** over their own population.

China was parking its tanks on top of it citizens 31 years ago
I bet that was an interesting time at the wash down point afterwards...

LYP1: Hey Wu!

LYP2: Yeah Wong me ol'mucka

LYP1: Found another ear in the tracks.

LYP2: yeah if theres no ear ring just chuck down the grid. My pressure washer is knackered, it's not shifting this scalp...

LYP1: We're not doing too bad on gold fillings though. Still not found a working watch.

LYP2: Has Sgt.Wang got over you figuring out you can drift a tank using anti-revolutionary types under the tracks to reduce traction...

Last edited:
I guess we'll see how this plays out for 'global Britain'.

'Boris Johnson’s allies turned on China over the coronavirus crisis yesterday, as Britain’s death toll from the epidemic reached four figures.

'Ministers and senior Downing Streetofficials said the Communist state now faces a ‘reckoning’ over its handling of the outbreak and risks becoming a ‘pariah state’. They are furious over China’s campaign of misinformation, attempts to exploit the pandemic for economic gain and atrocious animal rights record. The Prime Minister, who now faces Cabinet calls to reverse his decision to let controversial Chinese firm Huawei build large parts of Britain’s new 5G telecoms network, ... '

Last edited:
We'll see how this plays out for 'global Britain'.

'Boris Johnson’s allies turned on China over the coronavirus crisis yesterday, as Britain’s death toll from the epidemic reached four figures.

'Ministers and senior Downing Streetofficials said the Communist state now faces a ‘reckoning’ over its handling of the outbreak and risks becoming a ‘pariah state’. They are furious over China’s campaign of misinformation, attempts to exploit the pandemic for economic gain and atrocious animal rights record. The Prime Minister, who now faces Cabinet calls to reverse his decision to let controversial Chinese firm Huawei build large parts of Britain’s new 5G telecoms network, ... '

Does the Daily Mail actually name these officials?

Deserter

On ROPS
On ROPs
Jesus wept.
go on?

ON TACTICS: All warfare is based on deception

Last edited:

Deserter

On ROPS
On ROPs

• The coronavirus outbreak will make it difficult for China to fulfill its end of the bargain in phase one of the U.S./China trade deal.
  • Evidence suggests that Chinese authorities hid the severity of the coronavirus outbreak until after the deal was signed.
  • A little-known clause in the deal may allow Beijing to renegotiate the agreement on more favorable terms.

Latest Threads