Chinas Execution Buses!

They could do with that bus to replace the one thats takes the Asbo gang to school round here, little charmers that they are.

Mad_Moriarty said:
Only in China!!

Link here

Im sure Armchair_Jihad will not be reading about this in the Chinese dailys!!
The capital punishment exists in many countries. Lethal injections are not something special. There are widely being used in some countiries. A Bus as a place for an execution? I suppose that for executed there is no difference where it happens. So executions somewhere in hospital would be better?

KGB_resident said:
Mad_Moriarty said:
Only in China!!

Link here

The capital punishment exists in many countries. Lethal injections are not something special. There are widely being used in some countiries. A Bus as a place for an execution? I suppose that for executed there is no difference where it happens. So executions somewhere in hospital would be better?
For the Chinese Government certainly. The use of these buses has been linked to extracting human organs quickly so they can be sold on in a bussiness that is doing very well in China.

Ohhh can we have one for Portsmouth please?

And Plymouth?

Mad_Moriarty said:
KGB_resident said:
Mad_Moriarty said:
Only in China!!

Link here

For the Chinese Government certainly. The use of these buses has been linked to extracting human organs quickly so they can be sold on in a bussiness that is doing very well in China.
I'm not sure that the buses are better than hospitals for extracting organs. Moreover I'm sure that for extracting organs namely a well equipped hospital is the best place.

KGB_resident said:
Mad_Moriarty said:
KGB_resident said:
Mad_Moriarty said:
Only in China!!

Link here

I'm not sure that the buses are better than hospitals for extracting organs. Moreover I'm sure that for extracting organs namely a well equipped hospital is the best place.
Sergey,

Have you actually seen a photo of one of these buses!. Well equipped they are!.

I'm not sure buses in the Uk would be appropriate. They are dirty, covered in graffiti and old chewing gum and litter and crewed by immigrants. Oh come to think of it that's hospitals too so crack on, nae probs...

Cuddles said:
I'm not sure buses in the Uk would be appropriate. They are dirty, covered in graffiti and old chewing gum and litter and crewed by immigrants. Oh come to think of it that's hospitals too so crack on, nae probs...
Does it really matter if the buses are nice and clean. The normal method to dispatch prisoners in China seems to be a round to the back of the head!

Whats wrong with selling the organs of the executed anyway. It will recoup the cost of having to buy the buses in the first place and would make use of something that the criminal has no further use for! :twisted:

I wonder if we could export some of our prisoners for justice Chinese style - it would solve the prison overcrowding problem.

Horridlittleman said:
Cuddles said:
Does it really matter if the buses are nice and clean. The normal method to dispatch prisoners in China seems to be a round to the back of the head!

Whats wrong with selling the organs of the executed anyway. It will recoup the cost of having to buy the buses in the first place and would make use of something that the criminal has no further use for! :twisted:

I wonder if we could export some of our prisoners for justice Chinese style - it would solve the prison overcrowding problem.
The Chinese do not know the meaning of Justice!.

For example, a guy gets arrested for rape and murder. He gets executed but the real killer confesses sometime later. No apology or compensation whatsoever to the family of the innocent individual. They didnt even clear his name!.

Mad_Moriarty said:
Horridlittleman said:
Cuddles said:

For example, a guy gets arrested for rape and murder. He gets executed but the real killer confesses sometime later. No apology or compensation whatsoever to the family of the innocent individual. They didnt even clear his name!.
Sorry I should have said "punishment Chinese style", in that we would be exporting criminals tried under our own judicial system.

I am sure, in line with all countries that use the death penalty, in a given case your wealth, family and social connections have absolutely no bearing as to whether you get snuffed or not. I am sure that the son of a high ranking Party member who committed murder would be just as likely to get one in the back of the head as an illiterate rube just in from the boondocks who killed somebody in a drunken brawl after a Ma Jong game: that is why the death penalty is so good, and whyI for one cannot wait for the day when it is re-introduced into this country.

bernoulli said:
I am sure, in line with all countries that use the death penalty, in a given case your wealth, family and social connections have absolutely no bearing as to whether you get snuffed or not. I am sure that the son of a high ranking Party member who committed murder would be just as likely to get one in the back of the head as an illiterate rube just in from the boondocks who killed somebody in a drunken brawl after a Ma Jong game: that is why the death penalty is so good, and whyI for one cannot wait for the day when it is re-introduced into this country.
And how many miscarriages of justice have happned in this country over the years, let me remind you :

Sheila Bowler , Carol Hanson , Peter Fell , Birmingham Six, Rayan James, Bridgewater Four, Guildford Four, Judith Ward, M25 Three, Danny Macnamee, Patick Nicholls, Derek Bentley, Stefan Kiszko, Robert Haughton, Ashley King, Trevor Campbell, Kevin Callan, George Long, Johnny Kamara. The list gose on!

...adds new euphemistic value to the Conductor coming round to punch your ticket...

"I'll have a return to Marble Ar..................."

Mad_Moriarty said:
Horridlittleman said:
Cuddles said:

Yes, at the very least they could arrange for his resurrection and give him three years back rice allocation...

One drama is that prisoners not even on "death row" have been offed in "paperwork" mix ups and punisments for infractions whilst banged up. There is alledgedly a sort of selection for the organs needed.

Mad_Moriarty said:
KGB_resident said:
Mad_Moriarty said:
KGB_resident said:
Mad_Moriarty said:
Only in China!!

Link here

Sergey,

Have you actually seen a photo of one of these buses!. Well equipped they are!.
1. Executions. One of the most democratic countries in the World executes its criminals. So executions themselves is not your point.

2. Method of killing - lethal injection. Mentioned country uses them as well. So the method is not your point.

3. Usage of buses. Maybe it is your point? So execution of a criminal in the jail is human but execution in bus is inhuman. But why?

4. Usage of organs of executed. It is a good point but I see only allegations. There are no proven facts.

Mad_Moriarty said:
Only in China!
Old news mate, The Times did a piece on them a year and a half ago and they've been pretty much common knowledge if you read the right sort of papers/sites about the region. Think I posted about it in a couple threads in the past here on ARRSE. I guess Sky have decided to give it another go around since they managed to get a hold of some of the brochures.

The best part about them? Apparently they're rigged up with CCTV systems so the execution can be recorded and watched by the Party faithful from elsewhere. 'Happy slapping? I'll give you the governmental version mate. Smile for the camera!' :D

Personally I don't see what all the hoo-har is about. Other countries use lethal injection as a method of execution, and since they don't really go in for lengthy appeal processes in China if you're going to be done pretty much straight after the verdict then this is as good a way as the traditional method of a bullet to the back of the noggin. You can argue about the length of any appeals period, or there not being one, but for the method itself I don't see much difference between it and using a room back at the prison. As for the harvesting of organs, why not? It isn't as though they're really needing them any more and could just be looked on as an extreme example of the opt out organ donour system they've been talking of trying to implement over here in the UK where you have to opt out to stop your organs being taken as opposed to the current opt in method.

Edit: And look on the bright side. With the old bullet to the back of the head method your nearest and dearest got billed for the cost of the bullet after you'd been offed. With lethal injection apparently they don't bother with it and waive the costs. Progress of a sorts I suppose.

Would be nice if they had one of these buses roaming the US capitol grounds.

Ok ok just kidding.Calm down everyone. No need to throw bricks at me :p