China Executes Child Killer

merchantman said:
No messing around here

murders 8 kids on 23 March
convicted 8 April
executed 28 April

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8648077.stm

The Chinese may come in for some stick on human rights but know how to deal with child murderers
I don't care about China's abuse of human rights; I just hate them because they eat dogs.

However, I find much to admire in their justice system. I'll have to ask SmartasCarrots what the Chinese is for "Good Drills".

Werewolf said:
merchantman said:
No messing around here

convicted 8 April
executed 28 April

The Chinese may come in for some stick on human rights but know how to deal with child murderers
I don't care about China's abuse of human rights; I just hate them because they eat dogs.
However, I find much to admire in their justice system. I'll have to ask SmartasCarrots what the Chinese is for "Good Drills".
But it actually tastes quite nice........

Great deterrent, I bet they never get another one...

If society can't handle it, kill it.

right-grumpy said:
Top job, very well done China. Oh and no chance of re-offending..........
I hope he learnt his lesson

Excellent drills!!!

No lawyer's fees.
No reoffending
No accomadation or food required

No one who kills eight children deserves to live wether they have mental issues or not.

Sweet and sour dog for dinner tonight :D

Hope his family get charge the bill for the ammo

Werewolf said:
merchantman said:
No messing around here

convicted 8 April
executed 28 April

I thought that was the Koreans?

Hot Dogs are very popular in the States as well, I believe.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
easesprings said:
Hope his family get charge the bill for the ammo
Ill pay that for them if they contact me

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Given that we're a wonderfully multi-cultural society, we're looking for ways to cut national expenditure and the Defence budget needs help, we should embrace this approach. The Chinese must have saved a fortune with this particular live-firing exercise.

Werewolf said:

好的演习. Not much help, but there you go.

They also crapped a brace of Japanese drug smugglers earlier this month. Flash-to-bang was under 3 weeks in each case - to coin a phrase.

Incidentally, in the parts I'm familiar with dog-eating is looked down on as a vice of the morally-suspect, Cantonese and Koreans (in order of descending depravity, of course :wink: ). Your average Mandarin-speaker doesn't go in for it while there are pigs around.

Le_addeur_noir said:
As the Mandarin for rat meat is she rou I take it rat meat is/was on the menu at some stage.
I'd imagine so, particularly during one of the periodic famines, but the Mandarin for any sort of meat is just the name of the animal followed by 'rou'. You could ask for changjinglu rou and people would understand what you were after, but I doubt giraffes were ever on the popular menu. Except possibly in Guangdong, of course. You could probably find ren rou somewhere...

Banker said:
Maybe not, but they sure do eat donkey penis..........
Well, a man has to have a hobby, doesn't he? :?