Chin, own teeth, own hair - what more could you want?

As the topic says - I am the proud possesor of my own, fine set of teeth, my own crop of hair without even the slightest hint of receeding, and a chin that exists but does not rival Jimmy Hill.
Combine this with standards much lower than that of PTP and what more could you want?

PMs must be accompanied by photos, minimum standards required are semi-naked, muff shots preffered.

Come on ladies, monday, new week new man and all that...

How could they resist :)

Ice_and_a_Slice said:
crabby said:
what more could you want?
A big willy! :D :D

Sorry Crabby, just couldn't resist it. Good luck on your quest, you deserve someone nice.

Ice
Pah, most women can supply their own one of those nowadays. That is, if my 8 inches isn't enough. I deserve someone nice? Wtf? A nice girl's good, a bad girl's better :D :D :D

crabby said:
A nice girl's good, a bad girl's better
:D :D

Don't tell me you're after that old cliche of a whore in the bedroom, saint in the kitchen....... :roll:
You do know that woman only exists in a man's head don't you? Oh sorry did I just hear a sudden bang? Did I burst your bubble? :wink: :wink:

Ice_and_a_Slice said:
crabby said:
A nice girl's good, a bad girl's better
:D :D

Don't tell me you're after that old cliche of a whore in the bedroom, saint in the kitchen....... :roll:
You do know that woman only exists in a man's head don't you? Oh sorry did I just hear a sudden bang? Did I burst your bubble? :wink: :wink:
Saint in the kitchen? Only if she's bent over the kitchen table. I can cook and wash up perfectly well thank you, and therefore only require a girlfriend for formal/social occasions, horizontal jogging and massaging my ego when the bigger boys pick on me.

I really don't see how anyone could resist :p

crabby said:
They could resist because you're a grotty, walting, student.

Slut in the bedroom genius in the kitchen.. they do exist I know two.. ;)

crabby said:
StabTiffy2B said:
crabby said:
And you're a dull cnut with a penchant for living the ball sack of your own young.
And they say that exam standards aren't on the decline.

crabby said:
only require a girlfriend for formal/social occasions, horizontal jogging and massaging my ego when the bigger boys pick on me.
Well there's an offer the fairer sex cannot resist. Form an orderly queue ladies.

*Ice looks round........... tumbleweed floats past*

Is this board just one huge Wah, or can people genuinely not go out on the pull to meet someone?

StabTiffy2B said:
crabby said:
StabTiffy2B said:
crabby said:
And you're a dull cnut with a penchant for living the ball sack of your own young.
And they say that exam standards aren't on the decline.
Luckily everyone still thinks you're a cnut, so nothing changes. To make excuses I'm busy and on a library computer where half the keys don't work properly.

Btw, being a cnut doesn't mean you've got one, so FO to your own little corner

Ice_and_a_Slice said:
Ord_Sgt said:
Slut in the bedroom genius in the kitchen.. they do exist I know two.. ;)
Ohh! Ohh! I know....... is it your Mum and your Gran?
No really an Austrian and an Australian.... the downside of course is someone else is doing them now and not me...:(

Praetorian said:
Is this board just one huge Wah, or can people genuinely not go out on the pull to meet someone?
Most people can. Just not grotty, Student Filth like Crabby.

crabby said:
when the bigger boys pick on me
Bet that happens a lot. Do you cry yourself to sleep, alone?

crabby said:
and on a library computer where half the keys don't work properly
So to summarise:
You're a student, a Walt, you can't even afford your own computer and you think women would want you?

I think that summarises who the cnut is.

Edited to add: Is also a closet Gay (thanks for reminding me, Gunny).

StabTiffy2B said:
Praetorian said:
Most people can. Just not grotty, Student Filth like Crabby.

crabby said:
when the bigger boys pick on me
Bet that happens a lot. Do you cry yourself to sleep, alone?

crabby said:
and on a library computer where half the keys don't work properly
So to summarise:
You're a student, a Walt, you can't even afford your own computer and you think women would want you?

I think that summarises who the cnut is.
You obviously failed to pick up on the idea of this thread. I'm not *actually* on the pull - if I was do you really think I'd be saying the things I am.

So you failed to get a slight joke "when the bigger boys pick on me". I can look after myself, but thought I'd try and be funny.

I can afford my own computer, I actually have two. Look at me, aren't I the big clever one. However I've just moved into a new house, and my broadband doesn't come online for another two weeks.

I'm a walt how? I've never made any claims beyond what I've done. I'm not currently a student.

Now fcuk off and find someone who thinks you're wonderful, the Rainbow Bus Window Licking Tours may well be able to help

At eight O clock this mornign if I was asked I would like to set dogs on both of them, since Stab redeemed himself slightly the 'top of the turds' award goes to the little boy student who couldn't pull if his life depended on it.

Will one of the horrorbags please take Crabby's virginity off him.... and I'll bung you an extra fifty quid if you stick him in the neck with a fruit knife

crabby said:
You obviously failed to pick up on the idea of this thread. I'm not *actually* on the pull - if I was do you really think I'd be saying the things I am.
No Crabby, it wasn't a direct dig at you, just a general observation of this board, that it seems to be a giant WAHste of bandwidth. Admittedly there are some Arrse couples out there, but rather than "Lonely Hearts", should it not be "Squaddie C0ck Shop?"

Latest Threads