Chin, own teeth, own hair - what more could you want?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by crabby, Sep 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As the topic says - I am the proud possesor of my own, fine set of teeth, my own crop of hair without even the slightest hint of receeding, and a chin that exists but does not rival Jimmy Hill.
    Combine this with standards much lower than that of PTP and what more could you want?

PMs must be accompanied by photos, minimum standards required are semi-naked, muff shots preffered.

Come on ladies, monday, new week new man and all that...

2. How could they resist :)

3. A big willy! :D :D

Sorry Crabby, just couldn't resist it. Good luck on your quest, you deserve someone nice.

Ice

4. Pah, most women can supply their own one of those nowadays. That is, if my 8 inches isn't enough. I deserve someone nice? Wtf? A nice girl's good, a bad girl's better :D :D :D

5. :D :D

Don't tell me you're after that old cliche of a whore in the bedroom, saint in the kitchen....... :roll:
    You do know that woman only exists in a man's head don't you? Oh sorry did I just hear a sudden bang? Did I burst your bubble? :wink: :wink:

6. Saint in the kitchen? Only if she's bent over the kitchen table. I can cook and wash up perfectly well thank you, and therefore only require a girlfriend for formal/social occasions, horizontal jogging and massaging my ego when the bigger boys pick on me.

I really don't see how anyone could resist :p

7. They could resist because you're a grotty, walting, student.

8. And you're a dull cnut with a penchant for licking the ball sack of your own young.

9. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Slut in the bedroom genius in the kitchen.. they do exist I know two.. ;)

10. And they say that exam standards aren't on the decline.

11. Well there's an offer the fairer sex cannot resist. Form an orderly queue ladies.

*Ice looks round........... tumbleweed floats past*

12. Ohh! Ohh! I know....... is it your Mum and your Gran?

13. Is this board just one huge Wah, or can people genuinely not go out on the pull to meet someone?

14. Luckily everyone still thinks you're a cnut, so nothing changes. To make excuses I'm busy and on a library computer where half the keys don't work properly.

Btw, being a cnut doesn't mean you've got one, so FO to your own little corner

15. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

No really an Austrian and an Australian.... the downside of course is someone else is doing them now and not me...:(