Chimpy.s latest holed thread....

Chimpy. said:
Ok the paras vs marines - who is harder debate has gone on for a long time, both in the pubs and on the net. Well last night me and Bad Egg stopped off to get a kebab. Outside the kebab shop there were two men squaring up to each other. We went to investigate and a man who was watching the stand off told us that one was a para and one was a marine.

Right, we thought, lets see who wins. I put a pound on the para and Bad Egg put a pound on the marine. I shouted at these two warriors argueing "do a one on one lads ... and settle it like men".

They seemed to understand this and both moved out into the road. A crowd of people circled the field of battle. Now the Marine was very big and it reflected the rugged endurance of tabbing long distances. He was muscular with very good upper body strength. The para was smaller but very quick and athletic, this reflecting the paras ability to be "ready for anything" and get straight into the battle with haste.

They got into their fighting stances and I could tell straight off that the marine was a boxer. The para however was a Taekwondo man and stood in a Taekwondo stance. The marine was very solidly set and stalked the para but the para was very fast and always moving, switching stances constrantly and throwing feints.

All of a sudden "HEEEEYAAAA" the para did a flying kick that landed on the marines guard. The force was tremendous but the marine shrugged it off and ploughed forward witha devasting array of punches. Most didn't connect but huge uppercut met the target and sent the para flying through the air. BANG he hit the deck and this was it I thought, it's over .... I've lost a pound.

The marine stamped on the para a few times but just then he grabbed the marine's leg and did a sweep move. The para was back on his feet and back in the fight. The marine charged, but the para landed a spinning back kick to the ribs. Then, he did a special move called a Singapore Nerve Strike and hit the marine with a single knuckle strike on a pressure point located in the solar plexus ... "Wootaaapaaa" went the para. And the marine went rigid and spat out a load of blood and fell back. The para finished him with a flying chop and walked away victorious after screaming "UTRINQUE PARATUS" at the crowd.

Hoorah I thought, and made Bad Egg give me my pound. He only had 50p so I agreed to collect the rest of my debt the next day.

Well I don't know about you guys, but I think this settles the dispute. Paras are harder than Marines ... it's been proven!
Excellent WAH.... but Royals 'Yomp', Paras 'Tab' (you funny little uneducated cnut!)

:wink:

FaceLikeAPingPongBall said:
Chimpy. said:
Ok the paras vs marines - who is harder debate has gone on for a long time, both in the pubs and on the net. Well last night me and Bad Egg stopped off to get a kebab. Outside the kebab shop there were two men squaring up to each other. We went to investigate and a man who was watching the stand off told us that one was a para and one was a marine.

Right, we thought, lets see who wins. I put a pound on the para and Bad Egg put a pound on the marine. I shouted at these two warriors argueing "do a one on one lads ... and settle it like men".

They seemed to understand this and both moved out into the road. A crowd of people circled the field of battle. Now the Marine was very big and it reflected the rugged endurance of tabbing long distances. He was muscular with very good upper body strength. The para was smaller but very quick and athletic, this reflecting the paras ability to be "ready for anything" and get straight into the battle with haste.

They got into their fighting stances and I could tell straight off that the marine was a boxer. The para however was a Taekwondo man and stood in a Taekwondo stance. The marine was very solidly set and stalked the para but the para was very fast and always moving, switching stances constrantly and throwing feints.

All of a sudden "HEEEEYAAAA" the para did a flying kick that landed on the marines guard. The force was tremendous but the marine shrugged it off and ploughed forward witha devasting array of punches. Most didn't connect but huge uppercut met the target and sent the para flying through the air. BANG he hit the deck and this was it I thought, it's over .... I've lost a pound.

The marine stamped on the para a few times but just then he grabbed the marine's leg and did a sweep move. The para was back on his feet and back in the fight. The marine charged, but the para landed a spinning back kick to the ribs. Then, he did a special move called a Singapore Nerve Strike and hit the marine with a single knuckle strike on a pressure point located in the solar plexus ... "Wootaaapaaa" went the para. And the marine went rigid and spat out a load of blood and fell back. The para finished him with a flying chop and walked away victorious after screaming "UTRINQUE PARATUS" at the crowd.

Hoorah I thought, and made Bad Egg give me my pound. He only had 50p so I agreed to collect the rest of my debt the next day.

Well I don't know about you guys, but I think this settles the dispute. Paras are harder than Marines ... it's been proven!
Excellent WAH.... but Royals 'Yomp', Paras 'Tab' (you funny little uneducated cnut!)

:wink:
I reckon Chimpy should get together with Mistersoft and write a fiction novel. I think chimpy has been taking inspiration from MS due to the similarity in fiction.lol :D

I don't think Chimpy needs inspiration from me down_under but thanks anyway.

I really can't see why he's constantly binned, he is annoying (pleasantly) but no doubt so am I to some and at least there's a brain behind all those rantings and he's very funny.

Latest Threads