Chillwell 29 Jan 07

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by pipes377, Dec 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is anybody mobbing on 29 Jan 07, and if so do you know when we actually go out to Afg.

2. WHO YOU GOING OUT WITH??

with out breaking opsec

3. how can i put it without breaking opsec, the hq at bulford

4. Say,about two and a half weeks after the 29th

5. thanks, guessed that myself but i heard that they wernt going till mid march and wondered if this was right

6. S**t, thats news to me. Good news though, i s'pose I will have to tell the rest.

7. I was told we would go end of march/early april time. My OC gave me this info and loads of dates for pre-deployment things but I still have not received the Brown Letter. I will be attached to 4 LSR

8. Got my "e-mail" from RHQ this morning. Dates are.... 29 Jan 07 to RTMC and then ready to move 12 Mar 07. As far as I am aware we will be at Chillwell for about 4 weeks!! Not exactly sure what I am going out to do!!

9. I was expecting to be at Chilwell for a short time then move on to join up with 4 LSR. Prob wrong. Anyone update?

10. Got brown letter today. Happy or sad? cant decide

11. msr

msr LE

Why not? You volunteered.

msr

12. Coming from a man who's been injured for fcuk knows how long, I'd be made up meself..

13. i tore the cartilage in my r knee 2 weeks ago, got operated on last friday and will b bustin myself to b fully fit for the 29th. Gettin better every day. Happy or sad 2 get my letter, are you mad- i cant wait. C u all in chillwell. :D

14. I'll be at Chilwell on the 29th, although I'm going to "The other place". 8O

15. Posties are tipping up there too!