Chillwell 29 Jan 07

Is anybody mobbing on 29 Jan 07, and if so do you know when we actually go out to Afg.

how can i put it without breaking opsec, the hq at bulford

thanks, guessed that myself but i heard that they wernt going till mid march and wondered if this was right

S**t, thats news to me. Good news though, i s'pose I will have to tell the rest.

I was told we would go end of march/early april time. My OC gave me this info and loads of dates for pre-deployment things but I still have not received the Brown Letter. I will be attached to 4 LSR

Got my "e-mail" from RHQ this morning. Dates are.... 29 Jan 07 to RTMC and then ready to move 12 Mar 07. As far as I am aware we will be at Chillwell for about 4 weeks!! Not exactly sure what I am going out to do!!

I was expecting to be at Chilwell for a short time then move on to join up with 4 LSR. Prob wrong. Anyone update?

Got brown letter today. Happy or sad? cant decide

curious899 said:
Got brown letter today. Happy or sad? cant decide
Why not? You volunteered.

msr

i tore the cartilage in my r knee 2 weeks ago, got operated on last friday and will b bustin myself to b fully fit for the 29th. Gettin better every day. Happy or sad 2 get my letter, are you mad- i cant wait. C u all in chillwell. :D

I'll be at Chilwell on the 29th, although I'm going to "The other place". 8O

Despite knowing about this for 3 weeks..... I finally received my "brown envelope" yesterday!! I thought employers were supposed to get 6 weeks notice?

Tharg_almighty said:
i tore the cartilage in my r knee 2 weeks ago, got operated on last friday and will b bustin myself to b fully fit for the 29th. Gettin better every day. Happy or sad 2 get my letter, are you mad- i cant wait. C u all in chillwell. :D
no fuckin chance mate,6-12 weeks.what did they tell you .cancel this tour/look forward to the next 6 months tour....sorry.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HOllOS Army Reserve 1
B Army Reserve 16
W Army Reserve 7