• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Chilli eating dare goes wrong......

#2
How did you get to curry from home made chilie sauce with Dolmio?
 
#3
“He loved cooking for his friends. He always said he wanted to be a chef but didn’t want to start at the bottom.”

I dread to think what his bottom was like after all that chilli!!!
(snigger)
 
#4
western said:
How did you get to curry from home made chilie sauce with Dolmio?
By being a muppet................................ :oops:
 
#5
this should have been a site wide health warning given the number of members (including myself) who have a chilie habit.
 
#6
re the comments at the bottom of the paper:

I have just asked Sally from Lincolnshire what is the significance of the girlfriends brother getting an erection?

It is now scheduled for censoring before they will publish - to$$ers!

I'll get my coat . . .
 
#8
feckemall said:
re the comments at the bottom of the paper:

I have just asked Sally from Lincolnshire what is the significance of the girlfriends brother getting an erection?

It is now scheduled for censoring before they will publish - to$$ers!

I'll get my coat . . .
Where we looking at the same paper?
 
#9
vvaannmmaann said:
feckemall said:
re the comments at the bottom of the paper:

I have just asked Sally from Lincolnshire what is the significance of the girlfriends brother getting an erection?

It is now scheduled for censoring before they will publish - to$$ers!

I'll get my coat . . .
Where we looking at the same paper?
I think there's more to this story than we are getting...

a) did the girlfriend's brother get any reaction?

b) itching isn't your typical chilli reaction – perhaps allotment chemicals are to blame?

c) if he's such an aspiring chef, why did he simply stir them in Dolmio??!

Sally, Londonshire, UK
 
#10
If teh chili was enough to kill him, he is probably glad he didn´t live to endure the ring sting the next day!!!

As per what Sally says. Itching all over is a strange side effect, unless he was allgergic. It is worth noting that pure capsaicin powder (which is the hot bit of chilli) is handled by scientists in full hood, IPE and breathing kit... in filtered rooms.

PS For all you Chilli Conesiurs. The hottest chilli in the world is from Dorset would you beleive. Dorset Naga reaches a whopping 923,000 SHU. SHU is the measurment used for chilli. Scoville Heat Units are based on how many times a Chilli has to be diluted before it loses it´s heat. Your bog standard Jalapeno is 4,500 SHU. Apparently eating a whole Dorset Naga would result in a trip to the hospital, pure capsaicin is around 14 to 15 MILLION SHU!

Chilli info taken from "The Book of General Ignorance"; a QI Book.
 
#11
Think i'll knock up a thai green curry tonight with extra chilli!
 
#13
The Dorset's claim to be the hottest is questionable, and I can assure you it's possible to eat one whole without going to A&E. Although you might want to be there.
 
#14
The inevitable explosion when he turned the light on in the night when he got up for a p!ss would have taken out the whole street!
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top