Chilli eating dare goes wrong......

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by box-of-frogs, Sep 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How did you get to curry from home made chilie sauce with Dolmio?

2. I dread to think what his bottom was like after all that chilli!!!
  3. By being a muppet................................ :oops:
  4. this should have been a site wide health warning given the number of members (including myself) who have a chilie habit.
  5. re the comments at the bottom of the paper:

I have just asked Sally from Lincolnshire what is the significance of the girlfriends brother getting an erection?

It is now scheduled for censoring before they will publish - to$$ers!

I'll get my coat . . .
  6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

My ring's burning just thinking about it!
  7. Where we looking at the same paper?
  9. If teh chili was enough to kill him, he is probably glad he didn´t live to endure the ring sting the next day!!!

As per what Sally says. Itching all over is a strange side effect, unless he was allgergic. It is worth noting that pure capsaicin powder (which is the hot bit of chilli) is handled by scientists in full hood, IPE and breathing kit... in filtered rooms.

PS For all you Chilli Conesiurs. The hottest chilli in the world is from Dorset would you beleive. Dorset Naga reaches a whopping 923,000 SHU. SHU is the measurment used for chilli. Scoville Heat Units are based on how many times a Chilli has to be diluted before it loses it´s heat. Your bog standard Jalapeno is 4,500 SHU. Apparently eating a whole Dorset Naga would result in a trip to the hospital, pure capsaicin is around 14 to 15 MILLION SHU!

Chilli info taken from "The Book of General Ignorance"; a QI Book.
  10. Think i'll knock up a thai green curry tonight with extra chilli!
  11. He must have been a 'B' Mech then :lol:
  12. The Dorset's claim to be the hottest is questionable, and I can assure you it's possible to eat one whole without going to A&E. Although you might want to be there.
  13. The inevitable explosion when he turned the light on in the night when he got up for a p!ss would have taken out the whole street!