Chilean tsunami IA?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by auscam, Feb 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The meeja insists that Brisbane is about to be annihilated, yes ANNIHILATED by the tsun...stan...fucking tidal wave from the Chilean earthquake, which is due to arrive in about 90 minutes or so. Like I give a fuck.

Any suggestions?
  2. Start rummaging around for those arm bands...
  3. Is there actually a tidal wave or are they just guessing that one will be coming? At least there should be plenty of video footage if they have this much notice.

4. Start a RIP thread?
  5. Kiss my arse goodbye?
  6. Well, that gives 'em 90 minutes to practice holding their breath, what more do they want?
  7. Try out the live webcam link in Brisbane
  8. Get the surf board out - opportunities like that can't be missed.

Better fit a pair of water wings in case the going gets rough.
  9. True story, I used to live near the top of Mt. Tamborine in the Gold Coast Hinterland at least 30 Km from the sea, and still had a tsunami clause in the house insurance!
  10. In the aftermath - use lighter fuel on the barbie - it should still catch, even when damp.
  11. Millions of barbies snuffed out in one go! greenhouse gases not all bad news then?
  12. Some 'big' waves reported already:

13. And where's the dago King Canute when you need him? Can't they postpone my imminent ANNIHILATION until 1005, so I can face the Towering Wall of Liquid Devastation with a cold beer?