Chile earthquake opertunity

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by wireless_barf, Feb 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not good for those involved, so far though the reported toll is fairly low.

But perhaps a good opertunity to park a couple of big boats off the falklands 'in case they can help with the relief effort', good excuse to sail up and down the argie coast, whilst staying on the east of the cape so as to 'not get in the way'

just need some ships now...
  2. (or just ask the septics to aim their seismic rays a little further east)
  3. I was just listening to Brown on the radio, pledging support to the victims. What the fuck is going on? It has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with us. It's as though it's not enough that half the population of the UK are reliant on sickeningly generous Government aid, but we're rolling out the welfare worldwide.
  4. Been following it on CNN and the "toon-army" is crossing the Pacific, Australia, Japan, Russia and Hawaii have been put on alert.
  5. Completly agree before worring about other countries problems, maybe he wan't to think about getting his own house in order. :evil:
  6. saying that flying out all UKFRS USR teams to Chile with bfu union jacks on as they do their stuff may be good pr and remind them whose side they took last time round.
  7. at least you could turn the boring prattling cackeyed fekker off! Because of my job i was forced to watch him on multiple screens spouting bolox about wales all the way through. Apparently he thinks wales is an independant country!

why dont we hand back wales and keep the falklands? the argies get more land and its still full of sheep

dives down behind offas dyke against the wrath of the boyos
  8. Is that Tinfoil Hat comfortable? :D
  9. lol, funny thing is, i would bet that this thought has been talked about in number 10 :D
  10. I agree, at a time when sides are being taken in South America it doesn't hurt to remind our friends that help is a two-way thing.

Since there is a very sizeable Welsh population in Argentina I should imagine they'd be delighted to take possession of the Land of Their Fathers! Pity Buenos Aires doesn't boast a Scottish contingent we might be able to offer them a job lot. ;)
  11. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

IIRC there was a programe on about the jocks in Argentina
    Apparently loads stayed behind in 1978 after the World Cup when they had saved to get there but didn't think about getting home
  12. Is Cowell doing a record for them?
  13. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

By the time they got the gang of fukcwits in tune on the last one Hati had practically rebuilt itself

X Factor winners to tour Hati to see how they have helped?

Have they not suffered enough?

Chillie must be praying Cowell is too busy banging his new bird to bother
  14. Linky ...und so weiter.
  15. [
    why dont we hand back wales and keep the falklands? the argies get more land and its still full of sheep

Not a bad idea, they've got a better rugby team than us at the moment. and the Argies have consciption, all the fekless scum from the Gurnos guarding icebergs in Antarctica.... result