Childrens Minister endangers his own children

Ed Balls was cought useing his mobile phone while driving with his kids in the car last Sunday and fined £60, He did not use the hands-free phone as he did not want to wake them, so he put their lives in danger instead, what a Dickhead, and this is the Minister for Children

Kill his ugly, smug, holier than thou, patronising cnut of a wife.

" I 100% support the law on Mobile phones,Its there to protect the safety of all driver,passengers,and pedestrians" but not your kids Ed

How exactly is he putting his kids' lives in danger?

jagman said:
pombsen-armchair-warrior said:
By driving whilst on the phone of course.
Had you not noticed it is a crime on a par with genocide these days? :)
My apologies. Hadn't realised the offence had been upgraded - although in mitigation I have been distracted by the recent campaign to make military smoking a reportable offence.

jagman said:
By driving whilst on the phone of course.
Had you not noticed it is a crime on a par with genocide these days? :)
My apologies. Hadn't realised the offence had been upgraded - although in mitigation I have been distracted by the recent campaign to make military smoking a reportable offence.
I have it on reliable authority that the death penalty is going to be re-introduced for smoking in a public place.
I also heard that Gordon is going to create re-education camps on the Falklands to house anybody who votes Conservative in May, those who vote BNP are going to be put on mine clearance work using only a sledgehammer.

tropper66 said:
He did not use the hands-free phone as he did not want to wake them, so he put their lives in danger instead,
They do tend to struggle more when awake.

R

renamed_user

He's innocent of course, stitched up by the tory voting police, Daily mail etc.
Did i say he was innocent? what of being part of the gang that has fecked this country up to almost beyond repair? No he is guilty of that.

ugly

LE
Queensman said:
Kill his ugly, smug, holier than thou, patronising cnut of a wife.
Slowly very slowly, at least until the vinegar strokes!