Children younger than five executed by NATO in Iraq uncovered Huffington post

If US soldiers really were responsible for this sort of thing, they deserve to have the book thrown at them. No amount of stress could justify that sort of crap.

However, to conclude from that incident (if it is what it looks like) that all US and UK soldiers are terrorists is a little ... intellectually lazy, shall we say?

If US soldiers really were responsible for this sort of thing, they deserve to have the book thrown at them. No amount of stress could justify that sort of crap.

However, to conclude from that incident (if it is what it looks like) that all US and UK soldiers are terrorists is a little ... intellectually lazy, shall we say?
Intellectually lazy more like sees bollocks, believes bollocks, stirs bollocks may be uses said replies to bollocks as definitive military source quotes which is naturally bollocks

Britain is part of the occupation, was mira hindley not guilty cos she didnt kill anyone, she just facillitated the murders rapes and torture, get real!

Britain is part of the occupation, was mira hindley not guilty cos she didnt kill anyone, she just facillitated the murders rapes and torture, get real!
You're on this website so you are as guilty as me then! ;-) That statement is correct if we are going by your****ed up logic you dull kunt!

no comeback so insult haha, the army gets such intelligent recruits!
Sorry, did I keep you waiting for your bite? My bad, I was watching paint dry.

It doesn't look like you're getting the bites you crave. Wanna know why? Your breath still smells of poo. Maybe that's because your daddy's dick was covered in it when he took it out your butt and made you suck it. I told you to gargle, shitbrick.

Jog on now a do so. Oh, there's some brownish sweetcorn on your front teeth too.

Latest Threads