Children younger than five executed by NATO in Iraq uncovered Huffington post

Discussion in 'Syria, Mali, Libya, Middle East & North Africa' started by OIorDIE, Sep 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. They probably deserved it.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Meds running low again kunt-flaps?

3. If US soldiers really were responsible for this sort of thing, they deserve to have the book thrown at them. No amount of stress could justify that sort of crap.

However, to conclude from that incident (if it is what it looks like) that all US and UK soldiers are terrorists is a little ... intellectually lazy, shall we say?

4. Intellectually lazy more like sees bollocks, believes bollocks, stirs bollocks may be uses said replies to bollocks as definitive military source quotes which is naturally bollocks

5. I must say, I think kids are great, but I couldn't eat a whole one.

Why dont you **** off you knob.

6. And where does it say British forces were involved in the incident in question cuntychops?

It doesn't, does it? Go take your face for a sh!t, don't forget to gargle afterwards, your breath smells.

7. Britain is part of the occupation, was mira hindley not guilty cos she didnt kill anyone, she just facillitated the murders rapes and torture, get real!

• Bullshit Bullshit x 1
  8. So because someone who lives near me has a car accident it is my fault?

• Like Like x 2
  9. You're on this website so you are as guilty as me then! ;-) That statement is correct if we are going by your****ed up logic you dull kunt!

• Like Like x 2
  10. If every body puts him on ignore and he's also given oxygen thief status he might go away.

• Like Like x 6
  11. Me or OIorDIE? :)

12. How could I suggest banning a man who pokes badgers!

• Like Like x 1
  13. no comeback so insult haha, the army gets such intelligent recruits!

14. DONE :pl:

• Like Like x 1