Children of the revolution

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by chrisg46, Jun 8, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

William Wallace: And if this is your army, why does it go?
    Soldier: We didn't come here to fight for them.
    Second Soldier: Home, the English are too many!
    William Wallace: Sons of Scotland! I am William Wallace.
    Second Soldier: William Wallace is seven feet tall!
    William Wallace: Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds. And if HE were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.
    [Scottish army laughs]
    William Wallace: I AM William Wallace! And I see a whole army of my country men, here, in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?
    Soldier: Against that? No, we'll run, and we'll live.
    William Wallace: Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least for a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!
    [crowd cheers]

Methinketh this kiddy has taken it to heart....
  2. Little sh*t - burn him at the stake

Can we just remind the Jocks who won in the end??? (without constantly turning to the French to fight our battles for us)
  3. I notice that he pleaded not guilty. I suppose if I had done something wrong I'd want to squirm my way out of it too. But there again it [pleading not guilty] doesn't show much commitment to the cause does it?

I doubt, however, that he even cares about the fate and control of Scotland. He's 16 years old, my guess is he was trying to do what all 16 year old boys try to do - impress a girl.

'You hate the English? Oh....yeah yeah me too. I'm always sticking it to them, blowing up this, smashing up that.....You want to see me do it? Er.....Oh bugger'
  4. Looks like Nigel Molesworth:

5. It's Shakespeare! Never really paid attention to Braveheart before, but just reading that bit, and it could have been cut and pasted from Henry V's speech about Agincourt. Bloody Mel Gibson.
  6. He will soon grow out of it, when he looses his virginity :eek:
  7. Doubt thats gonna happen anytime soon if the picture is anything to go by.
  8. :roll:

9. More power to young Hoggan's elbow! That's the spirit lad! Keep it up and soon Scotland will have its FREEDOM! :D

...and I'll have a lower tax bill. :p
  10. Looks as though Alloa isn't as athletic as it thought.
  11. "The so-called accomplice got off scot free - not even a slap on the wrist."

Unintentional of course.
  12. Does anyone really think that this kid (and that's what he is!) actually decided one day that he wanted to stick it to the English, or was he indoctrinated by some weird and backwards anti-english twat who should know better, but instead chooses to use a KID to do his dirty work?

Forget the kid, nail the adult behind him! It's like the 'religous leaders' who guide people like Bin Laden and Al Zarqawi (well used to in his case :lol: )
  13. There's something in the air in Clackmannanshire. Apart from the smell of burning shrubs. Or is it in the water?

Agree with Agent Smith, somebody was doing the mental manipulating and while some might make something of the SFF and the anti-English theme, it was probably somebody who had his allotment renewal turned down and the council officer was English. Not exactly something that Frederick Forsyth would turn into a novel.

Thank fcuk.