Children In Need on Aunty Beeb

JAD

LE
Watching this prog. tonight. Is it getting dusty in here,as I have a bit of a tickle in the throat and a watery eye?

All I've got is a watery japs eye. Mmmm Cheryl. Anyway, it would be far better entertainment if they binned the morbid adverts every few minutes.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Here you go:
article-0-192E8618000005DC-124_634x434.jpg

JAD

LE
Just what I needed, pis* takers when I am trying to be sincere here. Move along, bastar*ds.

By the way, I am disappointed that non of the ladies on any of the 900 channels are wearing Pudsey ears or shaking their money maker for children in need.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
I'm only watching it because my secret boyfriend is on there soon.

All my pennies go here. http://www.holidays4heroes.org/

Laddo from The Script would get it though.

Jad, feel free to come round to my gaff and stick pins in my eyes rather than me watch that shit.

Watching this prog. tonight. Is it getting dusty in here,as I have a bit of a tickle in the throat and a watery eye?

Early symptoms of Ebola. You probably won't last until Messrs Geldof and Ure get their latest show on the road.

Sorry.

JAD

LE
Are you giving your age away Provost, my older crusty brother just about remembers that there won't be snow in Africa this Christmas time Ohhh. (from AD 1984)

Are you giving your age away Provost, my older crusty brother just about remembers that there won't be snow in Africa this Christmas time Ohhh. (from AD 1984)
I remember watching that on BFBS in Germany. Geldolf was a grotty twat then. Now he's a wrinkly grotty twat.
And I still wont give the **** a penny.

And I thought Jarrod was the only Gay in the internet

I was going to mention Arrse, but that would be a Fnarr moment too far

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
does anyone else find it ironic that BBC are worried about children now?

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Ronan is killing that song.

I'll put money in the pot, but I can't watch it, far too cheesy for me, besides Corry was on t'other side.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Hi FatCav, PM me gorgeous, I just love a guy in salmon pink corduroys and a cravat.

If I wanted go **** men I'd make sure they were big hairy bears as the smell of mutual macho testosterone is so horny. Unfortunately blubby takers who watch Children in Need dont do it for me

Sent from my GT-S5830 using ARRSE mobile app

Latest Threads