Children in Need - DULL

Children in Need?

• I love it, all the celebs look great! They are soooo nice. But then I AM very fluffy anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PLEASE SHOW THOSE TWO CRETINS AND THE DWARVES!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Look, I know its for the kids and all that. And, YES, I have given money, but, does anyone else find it TERMINALLY boring?

Frankly, seeing a load of celebs and luvvies, telling each other how fcuking nice they are, is a total nause.

Thank fu ck I have a bottle of rum beside me, and the CD player going, otherwise, I would be stabbing my eyes with a red hot, and razor sharp, dessert fork.

Now watching Peter Andre and Jordan being disembowelled by a bunch of dwarves, dressed as Traffic Wardens or Pudsey Bears, with plastic scissors, would enliven an otherwise tedious, nauseating and dull evening. I'D DEFO PAY TO SEE THAT!!!!

Well, I wouldn't mind seeing Natasha Kaplinsky getting it on with the other two newsreaders if that's possible...........................................

Mr_Creosote said:
Well, I wouldn't mind seeing Natasha Kaplinsky getting it on with the other two newsreaders if that's possible...........................................
Yes, what is it with her and those stilleto's that make me reach for a box of tissues each time! :D

I think its great.

Lots of totty with the added bonus of clips of mong kids every 10 minutes in between.

Just seen some window licker painting his face with a mouth wand.

Quality! :) :)

The Lord Flasheart said:
I think its great.

Lots of totty with the added bonus of clips of mong kids every 10 minutes in between.

Just seen some window licker painting his face with a mouth wand.

Quality! :) :)
I agree Flash, A shot of Fern Cotton then cut to a wheelchair roller disco. Brilliant telly. :D

LT.

Latest Threads