Children in Need - DULL

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Rev_Bumjoy, Nov 17, 2006.

?
  1. I love it, all the celebs look great! They are soooo nice. But then I AM very fluffy anyway.

4.8%
  2. Fu ck is it that time of year again? Wheres my dessert fork?

52.4%
  3. PLEASE SHOW THOSE TWO CRETINS AND THE DWARVES!!!!

42.9%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Look, I know its for the kids and all that. And, YES, I have given money, but, does anyone else find it TERMINALLY boring?

Frankly, seeing a load of celebs and luvvies, telling each other how fcuking nice they are, is a total nause.

Thank fu ck I have a bottle of rum beside me, and the CD player going, otherwise, I would be stabbing my eyes with a red hot, and razor sharp, dessert fork.

Now watching Peter Andre and Jordan being disembowelled by a bunch of dwarves, dressed as Traffic Wardens or Pudsey Bears, with plastic scissors, would enliven an otherwise tedious, nauseating and dull evening. I'D DEFO PAY TO SEE THAT!!!!

2. Well, I wouldn't mind seeing Natasha Kaplinsky getting it on with the other two newsreaders if that's possible...........................................

3. I was only watching it for Quo. now I don't have the energy to change channels. Its drained my will to move

4. Yes, what is it with her and those stilleto's that make me reach for a box of tissues each time! :D

5. Sophie Howard needs to be banged like a shite house door in a Force 9 by moi!

6. She probably will be, but not by either of us, unfortunately!

7. Speak for yourself-I've got ambition!!!!! :D

8. Of course, Sophie, if you're reading this, I didn't mean to get your surname wrong-I meant Raworth :oops:

9. I think its great.

Lots of totty with the added bonus of clips of mong kids every 10 minutes in between.

Just seen some window licker painting his face with a mouth wand.

Quality! :) :)

10. I agree Flash, A shot of Fern Cotton then cut to a wheelchair roller disco. Brilliant telly. :D

LT.

11. I'd have pledged a fiver for a shot of Ferns cotton gusset as she bent over and blew Terry to completion.
    Still, theres always next year........

12. I phoned up and pledged a grand if Natasha Kaplinski would anally fist herself. The phone went dead shortly after for some reason.

13. Talk about being an uncharitable b1tch....

14. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I'd pay good money to see that.