childcare vouchers

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by bullshit, Feb 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anybosy know if you can claim this in BFG?

Thanks for any advice

2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Childcare vouchers

Have a look at this from an earlier RHQ discussion. Basic answer would appear to be no, not yet, but may change once JPA is in.

Don't hold out much hope though

3. I enquired recently about childcare vouchers with my UAO, as a Crab I had hoped we would be leading the way...sadly it is not the case...mind you this one Broon's Good Ideas so what do you expect...I have the joys of using JPA shortly and will be enquiring about the childcare vouchers again...

as for BFG in theory it should make no difference PROVIDED that it is a ofsted inspected/accredited childminder. I assume that some of the childcare facilities on the patch must comply with this??

4. The latest IC Brief... simply wait for JPA!

5. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Good to see that the PTB are honest enough to say that it is all a bit difficult but disappointing too that they haven't incorporated something that is being postively seized upon by civilian firms!

The might be worse off bit is factually accurate but is a red herring as until you can do the sums (on JPA), you can't check.

Oh well, "the earliest the new scheme can be introduced is after spring 2007".

Taking in to consideration that we are so poor at getting any changes to contracts/deliverables to IT systems we purchase, what's the betting that this won't be in until well after that? I for one won't be holding my breath