Child Support Poster

Can anyone help me I'm looking for a welfare awareness poster...

It was a poster about the 'cost' of a one night stand and it listed the various rates for CSA for private soldiers, LCpls, Cpls etc if they were stupid enough to get a girl pregnant in a one night stand.

My mates been a nob and cheated on his missus and I want to spam him with the poster...

It was a poster about the 'cost' of a one night stand and it listed the various rates for CSA for private soldiers, LCpls, Cpls etc if they were stupid enough to get a girl pregnant in a one night stand.

My mates been a nob and cheated on his missus and I want to spam him with the poster...
Just shag him, he's obviously well up for it........:wink:

Why bother you can easily find CSA rates online just point him the direction of some fourms showing the utter mess the CSA make of things and it'll put him off dipping his bellend bare back again.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
I just liked the poster - find a way to communicate with a squaddie!!
It's just gone midnight after 10000 hours of them watching football and drinking.

That is entirely unlikely to happen on this website.

Why not go for a hat trick and shag him and his missus at the same time. Post pictures on Arrse (mandatory)

Latest Threads