Child returning to UK from oversea to start Uni

Do universities accept children?
School Children Visits.
School Children's Visits (SCVs) at public expense are provided to enable children to be reunited with Service parents during the school holidays irrespective of whether they are serving in the UK or abroad. Parents eligibility is that service personnel must be serving married accompanied or, if separated/divorced or widowed, have care and control of the children. Children's eligibility is that the child must be unmarried, undergoing full time education. The qualifying duration of the visit is 7 days.

For children in primary or secondary education up to the age of 19, three return visits per academic year at public expense subject to parental contribution.

Children in full time tertiary or studying for a first degree course and aged up to 25 are entitled to 1 visit per academic year.

CEAS can provide further information if required.

Brotherton Lad

Kit Reviewer
Don't you just love the quality of research and advice on arrse?
Don't you just love the quality of research and advice on arrse?
I may not be much help...but I would back the quality of my research against all comers.

Sufiah Yusof, St Hilda's College Oxford...

Brotherton Lad

Kit Reviewer
You may have a point there. I knew I should have gone to Oxford. Suffer the little children, hey?

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads