Child prostitution investigations systematically shut down - PC ain't the half of it

Put in ITNJ into search and was surprised not to find a wiki page in the first dozen results.
Even moon howlers have wiki pages.

Did see this
A world in which the Earth is honoured; Truth is spoken; Love is the basis of all action; and Justice is an organic, self-fulfilling function of respect for natural law.
Looks a bit fruit loop and tree hugging.

What do you think? Should I watch it now, or have a Brasso and Meths based breakfast first, and don a Bacofoil (other brands also exist) hat?

About a quarter of the way through I started thinking he is wearing the latest invisible tin foil helmet. The rest of the video until I got bored supported that analysis.

I saw something about this weirdo in The Sun. He had claims, but no evidence. I got the impression that he was going off on his own, snooping about & making a nuisance of himself in the manner of, shall we say, someone with psychiatric issues, & his superiors told him to knock it off. He didn't, so he was binned & he's a tad miffed about it.

You filter Brasso through a slice of bread first. Only hard cases eat the bread after.
Unlike boot polish then. Spread on bread leave for a while then eat the bread.

What's wrong with Marmite? Boot polish (my dad told me) you smear thickly on your ammunition boots, then set fire to it for that see-your-face smooth finish.
Ahem, Brasso and boot polish both make things shiny. Unlike Marmite they can both be imbibed for effect.

What do you think? Should I watch it now, or have a Brasso and Meths based breakfast first, and don a Bacofoil (other brands also exist) hat?
You posted that at 9.35am and still hadn’t had your first shot of Brasso and Meths? You snowflake, pull yourself together man :)

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
What's wrong with Marmite? Boot polish (my dad told me) you smear thickly on your ammunition boots, then set fire to it for that see-your-face smooth finish.
Boots make poor ammunition....all day belt-feed problems.

And TBH, polishing your boots with Marmite just doesn't make any sense...you'd have half the squaddies lining up to lick them...

( and the other half shouting ' Marmite? - uuurrgghh! Ewww! take the vile stuff away ya heathen!' )

Latest Threads