• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Child Maintenance Payments

What action can I take if my ex bitch intends to deliberately restrict the visits from my boys to under 52 days a year? Surely the CSA have seen this a thousand times? Its clear to me that this is her intent just so she can get an extra £50 month!!

Specified contact order under Section 8 of the Childrens Act 1988.

See a solicitor or deal with it yourself. Its pretty straight forward uless the are allegations that she will unfoubtedly throw in as reasons to restrict contact.

Start in your local Family Proceedings court which may be at either magistrates or County Court depending where you are.

Get it done sooner rather than later.

Good luck.

Do you want mine for a couple of days a week to soften the blow? This 3-4 times a week access bollocks is ruining my social life, she's no problem and doesnt do much aside from filling nappy's, rolling over multiple times until she hits a hard object and laughs and grabs seemingly at thin air like we are living in that gaff in Amytiville, the creepy little ****.

Do you want mine for a couple of days a week to soften the blow? This 3-4 times a week access bollocks is ruining my social life, she's no problem and doesnt do much aside from filling nappy's, rolling over multiple times until she hits a hard object and laughs and grabs seemingly at thin air like we are living in that gaff in Amytiville, the creepy little ****.
Carlos, have you ever seen Louis CKs stand up?

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
there's ferk all you can do. why do you think fathers for freedom was formed. I speak from bitter, very bitter experience .

there's ferk all you can do. why do you think fathers for freedom was formed. I speak from bitter, very bitter experience .
The landscape has changed drastically over recent years. I know of several blokes who's exes have been threatened with jail by the judge and I know 3 women, one a former partner (no shared kids) who have been read the riot act by the judge.

Im going through it now although my case is one heck of a mess. Just had psycological reports done and they are good so Ill hopefully be resuming contact after a 2 year battle very shortly.

Get a fresh application in. Never ever give up.

What action can I take if my ex bitch intends to deliberately restrict the visits from my boys to under 52 days a year? Surely the CSA have seen this a thousand times? Its clear to me that this is her intent just so she can get an extra £50 month!!
They can be horrible horrible bitches cant they just waiting for my ex to do something similar.

Thanks for the advice Pebbles and the empathy from others. I've got CSA involved and warned them off about my perceived reaction of the Ex. They have advised I pay the lower amount and note any time SHE restricts access. A point to note though they are both teenagers and I am now keeping them in the loop so to speak which will only work against her if she continues to be a @rse. Just goes to show the system can work (albeit weighted in favour of women).

Thanks for the advice Pebbles and the empathy from others. I've got CSA involved and warned them off about my perceived reaction of the Ex. They have advised I pay the lower amount and note any time SHE restricts access. A point to note though they are both teenagers and I am now keeping them in the loop so to speak which will only work against her if she continues to be a @rse. Just goes to show the system can work (albeit weighted in favour of women).
If they are teenagers can they not get to you on there own? Why is it that women think they can use children as a power tool when a relationship goes tits up, can they not see what they are doing to their kids

If it comes to the CSA then just let it go and swallow the extra £12.50 a week. the worst thing to do is to involve them any more than you have to. You wont win...ever.

If they are teenagers can they not get to you on there own? Why is it that women think they can use children as a power tool when a relationship goes tits up, can they not see what they are doing to their kids
No they can't - it's more important to get one over the ex hubby. Again and again and again.

I wouldn't lower the payments. If it were to end up in a court room she'll use it against you, she may even tell the kids," dads lowered your payments so you can't go to football this week, thats how much you mean to him"

The whole system is set up in a completely fucked up way. Discrimination on the grounds of sex is terrible and horrible, unless you happen to be a man. My brother had his ex call the cops and have him arrested saying he had pushed her. They duly stoppen in going to his own house, whilst she stole over 4 grand in cash and flogged all his stuff. Think tv's, tools and anything else the spiteful little bitch didn't want. Whilst he was in police custody she cleared HIS bank account out as well.

He never touched her, but she decided she wanted a break up and wanted to keep the house. They were going out and not married.

The police were complete *****. Took his keys and wouldn't let him get any of his stuff back. At this point, all his money gone and homeless and with no clothes he came to live with me. They said if he did try and get his stuff back he would be arrested for "breach of the piece".

OK - now about 9 months later still living with me, and has never got a thing back. She get's legal aid, he gets **** all. At the last hearing she had a ******* barrister paid for, he represented himself. They have a kid which she uses like a pawn. One day at court she will openly say he is a great father, the next month she want's him to have supervised access only. She said she would let him take what is known as an undertaking with regards to the none molestation order (basically if your a women and you accuse a bloke they use this to kick you out your own home), then she said she wouldn't accept it.

Last time at court I was threatened with arrest after "one" of her solicitors started shouting at my brother and pointing his finger in his face. He didn't like it too much when I pinned him agains't a wall and told him that if he wanted to act like that I'd take him outside.

I ******* hate this country. I hate the police, I hate the courts and I hate that little bitch that I could quite happily ******* kill her.

Start having a look at Cafcass for mediation. If she refuses mediation in regards to contact, then apply to court for a contact order..times have changed, if she refuses to play ball with mediation and it goes to family court, it won't look good on her, mother or not, it's not like the 1980's the current Goverment want Fathers to play an active role in childs upbringing. Make sure your ticking all the boxe in the mean time..school pick ups, liasing with teachers about education etc. All your asking for is reasonable access to play an important role in your childs upbringing..she'll be making a BIG mistake if it goes to court to fight it, as she'll have to abide by the Contact Order once it's put in place and technically if she breaches that she can be arrested if she does not hand over the child as instructed by the court, face a fine or prison or both. You can also refer her to Social Services if she does not abide by the Court . It may take some time but it will be worth it in the end, believe me. These stupid women think "I'm the Primary Carer" is engrained in law..it doesn't mean Shit, if your on the Birth Cert, you have EQUAL Parental Responsibilty she's screwed. One last thing...Document EVERY Contact with her, and be Whiter then White..think long term. She'll be Pissed when her happy life is disrupted by a set Pattern in regards to Child Care by the Court:)

Not the case for me, I proved how I tried to play an active role in my childs upbringing and as it was post 2003 the court stated I had Equal Parental Responsibilty and should be allowed to play an active role in my child upbringing, I now have 156 days per year which equals 3 nights out of 7 and she now has to abide by the shared residency order :).

Latest Threads