Child killer Robert Black found guilty

At long last he has been found guilty, hopefully this will give Jennifer's family some closure.
I have followed this case from the start as I took part in the search for her, at the time it was sheer disbelief that something like that could have happened in such a quiet backwater.

BBC News - Child killer Robert Black found guilty of murdering Jennifer Cardy
This made me angry "Today's conviction will ensure he remains behind bars for a long time to come."

The bastard should be put down like a rabid dog to make sure there is NO POSSIBILITY of it happening again and "pour encourager les autres"

At long last he has been found guilty, hopefully this will give Jennifer's family some closure.
I have followed this case from the start as I took part in the search for her, at the time it was sheer disbelief that something like that could have happened in such a quiet backwater.

BBC News - Child killer Robert Black found guilty of murdering Jennifer Cardy
Here's hoping this turd goes to a prison run by 'paedokickings"r"us', and gets their 'extra special - medicare included, so you don't die too soon' package. Let's hope it hurts.

Oh fer fux sakes he will be out in 2 years. Peedo tendencies are a pre requisite to getting on in sinn fenian so add that to the human rights outrage what judge would dare keep him behind bars when he appeals.

Oh fer fux sakes he will be out in 2 years. Peedo tendencies are a pre requisite to getting on in sinn fenian so add that to the human rights outrage what judge would dare keep him behind bars when he appeals.
Do you know how much you are rambling ?
Robert Black has nothing to do with Sinn Fein, or the "Troubles". He is a sick child murdering paedo, who has raped and murdered all over the UK. He now has the distinction of being one of the country’s most monstrous child killers.
If you what some more info read here (if you can read and comprehend English)

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...v63tBA&usg=AFQjCNH4YHpIal1DuPK_UvBQk66mbcjXpw

Well he needs to gert his fucken act together and join Sinn Fenian then. How many children were murdered by the IRA? Adams will be able to get him out for sure.
As for Jim Gray he was in the wombles who could never give a **** about anybody so long as they kept there crime circut goin

Latest Threads