Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Child Killer Murdered In Prison.

Ritch

LE
Police Investigating Suspected Murder Of Child Killer Colin Hatch At Full Sutton Prison Near York | UK News | Sky News

Police are investigating the suspected murder of child killer Colin Hatch at a maximum-security prison, sources say.
Hatch died following an incident at Full Sutton jail near York on Tuesday.

The 38-year-old was jailed for life in 1994 after being convicted of killing a seven-year-old boy while on parole for a previous child sex attack.

Good riddance in my opinion.

See, it's not all bad news at the moment!

Onetup3

Old-Salt
Saves the taxpayer a fortune. That's one cut I definitely approve of.

The_Magician

Old-Salt

Ritch

LE
I just hope it was slow and painful.

W

wevers

Can we not employ the fellow who bought about his dimise to do a whistle stop tour of all UK prisons and do away with some more of these f**kers......

pegasus797

War Hero
It's not often you get to read a news piece that puts a smile on your face but I can't help but smile and hope that every fear his victims had, ran through his pathetic excuse of a body in the short time before he checked out. No spilt tears here!

What a ****.
I hope it was slow and ******* painful.

*snip*
Jailing Hatch in January 1994, Judge Nina Lowry said he was "highly dangerous" and told him it was not possible to envisage a time when he could be released safely.

Unemployed Hatch, then 21, had smirked when he heard the jury's verdict.

*snip*
At his previous trial for indecently assaulting the eight-year-old boy and choking him until he lost consciousness, psychiatrist Dr Anthony Wilkins recommended that Hatch was a "menace to the public" and should be sent to Broadmoor top security hospital.

But Broadmoor had not considered Hatch dangerous enough at the time, Dr Wilkins said.

Mind you, I hope the tools that decided that meet the same fate.

Well, it's rehabilitation of a sort I suppose, in that he won't be reoffending.

Latest Threads