Child killer demands right to vote

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by stabradop, Jul 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What's the big deal, its not like he took the p'ss out of Homosexuals or made a racist remark.

All he did was choke the life out of some brat and that was thirty odd years ago.

You really need to get a sense of perspective.

Everybody should have the right to vote Labour. :!:
  2. Whoopdeef*ckindoo.
  3. Carry on violating the rights that he thinks he has lost until his victim is able to vote for herself, should be right by my standards. He was imprisoned for life with a minimum tariff of 20 years and has gone 12 years past that, so it would appear that he has not fulfilled the criteria for release so has not earned the privilage of a vote.
  4. This piece of scum should've lost his right to breathe the day he raped and strangled his niece!

The fact that he's still serving a sentence 12 years after the recommended tariff says a lot about him - he's not human... and therefore not entitled to vote!
  5. He can have mine. I'll swop it for an ounce of snout and a packet of powdered milk.
  6. I thought the law was going to have a review on prisoners voting due to EU rules.
  7. What is he complaining about, he is still alive, dead when he gets out. Fecking scum
  8. The fact that he is in Wakefield Prison also says a lot about him.

They don't call it 'Monster Mansion' for nothing.
  9. WHen the child he killed, gets to vote.... we will let him vote.

Can't say fairer than that really.
  10. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

As a parent I would help him get safely to the polling booth. :wink:
  11. The fact that he is in Wakefield Prison also says a lot about him.

They don't call it 'Monster Mansion' for nothing

Does that mean he gets what he deserves every day. i.e hot irons up his rear, warm to red hot barbed wire round his genitals, caustic soda on his lips, visits from ladies who have lost their children to paedos.

Probably not, he will have a cushy life, will probably be top bitch, getting all the comforts and some weirdo fun.
  12. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

oh ffs.... why do all these wet lefty tw*ts harp on about the rights of the crims and yet you never hear a peep out of them about the rights of the victims??? cnuts.
  13. A lot of fuss about nothing. He just wants to express his support for his friends in the BNP.