Child hunting!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ouyin, Nov 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm just wondering if any of the people in this video are ARRSE'ers; use of SMLE, hunting feral children etc. It sounds like good fun actually:

When they started shooting i couldn't stop giggling. Is this wrong?
  2. That was funny. Next time Barnados want to do an advert like that can they ring me?
  3. it looks like good fun to me sure cut down my travel costs to go hunting, I could pop a few out the bedroom window as they go to school
  4. neighbourhood watch has now become somewhat appealing.

5. They got it ALL wrong, target spotting is the most important factor of shooting urban feral adolescents, for instance did you see one baseball cap in that advert?

Plus selection of correct targets utilises another important factor in this sport which is......

Shoot the male of the sub-species and sell the female into white slavery thus allowing yourself to purchase bigger, better weaponry.

And why, oh why are they NOT displaying the carcasses on the front of their motor afterwards, you think they'd have some pride in their kills!

Personally i'd like to have a word with those lads as they have no idea, first and most important job is to get yourself into a position where you at least have access to ASBO photos.

What NEXT?...Anarchy?? :twisted:
  6. Bound tightly with black nasty,placed on trebuchet..........

PULL !!

Should this be moved to the Shooting Sports thread?
  7. Trust Ian Fleming , I never could grt my head round Chtty, but now all is clear, A man ahead of his time.
  8. "Go to school" ? Are you sure you don't mean go to the park to sniff glue and mug OAP's ?
  9. I stand corrected