Child cruelty

I was visiting our local High Street earlier.Outside the toy shop,Mummy holding onto crying,whinging,sniveling child.I hear the following.
"So you see David,if you had been a good boy,you could have had one of those"

Well,it made me laugh.Reminded me of Bullseye - "This is what you could have won!"

vvaannmmaann said:
I was visiting our local High Street earlier.Outside the toy shop,Mummy holding onto crying,whinging,sniveling child.I hear the following.
"So you see David,if you had been a good boy,you could have had one of those"

Well,it made me laugh.Reminded me of Bullseye - "This is what you could have won!"
Don't see that as cruel, just educating him for life. Awaits howls of protest for lefty tree huggers who think everyone should get what ever they want.

Child cruelty is one of the last pure sports left that you can play without massive sponsorship. It is truly the game of the free man.

That and sucking tramps cocks, of course.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
vvaannmmaann said:
Well,I think that everyone should get whatever they want.
As opposed to whatever they need most at the time. Snivelling, whining, crying snot, behaving badly . . . . really wants an XBox or a set of £10 million trainers . . . . NEEDS a damn good slap.

The judgement as to which is meted out lies with the parents.

Mr_Deputy said:
smartascarrots said:
Child cruelty is one of the last pure sports left that you can play without massive sponsorship. It is truly the game of the free man.

That and sucking tramps cocks, of course.
Maybe that's what the little brat came out of the shop to see - his Dad sucking on a tramps c0ck outside the shop. His Dad having been a good boy and getting the treat the child's mum was denying the boy.
He must've been gutted the little tike.
God, I love cock.