Child benefits cut for the rich, benefits limited for the idle !

Yep

All those middle class people who used to be able to claim mortgage interest relief, council tax benefits etc who will have their benefits capped. Then of course they lose their homes and have to move onto council estates where their children won't be in the catchment areas for all those good schools.

This is wrong and will not hit the 'idle' but families who find themselves in hard times.

This is wrong and will not hit the 'idle' but families who find themselves in hard times.
So you're safe then?

Ah yes, sure as shit attracts flies, the thought of benefits getting cut or capped attracts whet!

Tell us whet, how will stopping chavscum who've bred a dozen snot nosed brats by a dozen different babyfathers living like royalty on an income that most of us can only dream of be such a bad thing?

Ah yes, sure as shit attracts flies, the thought of benefits getting cut or capped attracts whet!

Tell us whet, how will stopping chavscum who've bred a dozen snot nosed brats by a dozen different babyfathers living like royalty on an income that most of us can only dream of be such a bad thing?
Interesting.

What is the total of benefits a chav with children gets outside of London? Bet it isn't anywhere near the average wage.

You honestly think that I get anywhere near £27000 pa?
You clearly get a very good financial incentive to spend 11 years on the dole while still being able to afford a car, computer, internet access etc

And besides which, this is not going to be targeted at the disabled.
Don;t worry, they will be asking you shortly why someone who is only 80% 'disabled', and therefore 20% 'abled' has managed to avoid gainful employment for 11 years.

Top retort Stacker!

The catch is though..."Unless there is disablement.."

Anyone, with a bit of ingenuity and artistic license can become "disabled".

You sad person Simper. You have more chance of losing your mobility and Disability Living Allowance, given your very nice wage packet.

You sad person Simper. You have more chance of losing your mobility and Disability Living Allowance, given your very nice wage packet.
None what so ever whettie old chap, not unless you know of a new medical method of growing me back some functioning legs and getting the DLA's medical board assessment, (100% disabled, award for life), overturned.

And as has been pointed out to you ad nauseum non taxpaying johhnie, it's NOT a means tested benefit. ;P

From working in a bank and dealing with many different customers: those who earn 45k+ actually do save it for their children & invest in their future. And you get the scratters that can barely pronounce the word please when trying to withdraw their weekly binge.

Silly Gov

Why are you allowed a Car, dont you have a sleep disorder causing to sleep at any time, what a load of Bull shit bet ur like that bloke off little Britain

Well, Simper managed it.
Yes indeed I did whet, but it required 3 replacement joints, bones fuzed in my left foot, limited mobility in my left arm, two ruptured discs and about 12 months all told hospital inpatient time and a dozen major operations over an 8 year period.

Of course, I could have saved myself a huge amount of effort by just telling them I fall asleep a lot.

So, a 2-income family can earn over 80k per year and still claim child benefit, but a single income family where one scapes into the higher rate zone at 44k takes a hit..?

And how is that fair?

So, a 2-income family can earn over 80k per year and still claim child benefit, but a single income family where one scapes into the higher rate zone at 44k takes a hit..?

And how is that fair?

As was pointed out, yes there is an anomoly, but it would require a huge and complex labouresque system to means test every claim.
Anyway, people on more than £44K are hardly heading for perdition of they lose £20 a week.

Yes indeed I did whet, but it required 3 replacement joints, bones fuzed in my left foot, limited mobility in my left arm, two ruptured discs and about 12 months all told hospital inpatient time and a dozen major operations over an 8 year period.

Of course, I could have saved myself a huge amount of effort by just telling them I fall asleep a lot.
Is that all you have to do, tell the Doc you fall asleep a lot? Looks like all my hospital visits were a waste of time then. All those falls and the scalding from dropping the kettle, the fires in the kitchen. The journeys on trains where I suddenly found myself hundreds of miles out of my way. All unneccesary.

Fcuk off you sad b@stard

I dont understand why people are moaning that someone who earns 44k a year is going to lose a benifit i dont (even with TA money) earn half that and i get sod all benifits so why should someone who is well off get extra from the tax payers if 44k a year isnt enough to live on i sugest they change there life style and spend less on unneccesary cack the ungreatful cunts if they think they cant afford to have a kid whilst earning 44k they shouldn't bloody well have any binlids

Is that all you have to do, tell the Doc you fall asleep a lot? Looks like all my hospital visits were a waste of time then. All those falls and the scalding from dropping the kettle, the fires in the kitchen. The journeys on trains where I suddenly found myself hundreds of miles out of my way. All unneccesary.

Fcuk off you sad b@stard

Oh dear! Snoozie's getting all upsetted!

I must have scored a few hits. ;P

Tell us whet, if your life is so dangerous with kitchen fires etc, how can you drive a car hundreds of miles at a stretch?

The journeys on trains where I suddenly found myself hundreds of miles out of my way.
Sounds like an excuse for fare dodging. Honest, I fell asleep.;P

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Can you pair try and keep it from descending into the usual spiral of tit for tat posting? You don't like each others online persona; we get it.