Chilcot Inquiry thread

Now, look every body - I know this bloke. It is his first (and probably ONLY), petition to the Government in Westminster.

He would like it to attract a couple of votes - at least . . .

Even if you may not wish to sign, can you please <forward> the LINK below, to your own friends, family and contacts who may wish to support the petition.

Imagine the hours of fun, debate, and ridicule, we will all be able to enjoy on ARRSE, when the findings of the Chilcot Inquiry into the Gulf War(s) is actually published! :grin:

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/65282

“Publish NOW and be damned” the report from the Chilcot Inquiry into the Gulf War.

Responsible department: Cabinet Office

“The report from the Chilcot Inquiry into the Gulf War(s) is ready to be published.
The report identifies those responsible for misdemeanours in instigating, starting and conducting the Gulf War(s).

That the present administration in Whitehall is deliberately delaying the publication of the report from the Chilcot Inquiry, is a cause of concern and leads to an unnecessary suspicion and resentment in the minds of those interested in reading the report from the Chilcot Inquiry.

It is demanded that the report from the Chilcot Inquiry be published NOW, without further delay”.

They really are, seeming to be holding this back despite all there protestation's that they are not, I really cant think, why though...

He didn't waste any time feckin off to abroad after he was binned as PM, all he had left was a pityfull 14 million, must have got a cheap flight.

We haven't seen the traitor since.I'd like to see him back in jolly old Britain though, through the sights of a Sniper scope.

Under the 'Nuremberg Principles' concerning the waging of aggressive war, Tony Blair is a war criminal and should be given a fair trial and then hanged.
With Cherie Blair defending him on a "no win no fee basis". A long and complex case could bankrupt her and her slimey chambers.

You old people need to get over this Tony/Cherie Blair hate nonsense and take up crown green bowls or something. Seriously doesn't it give you constipation been all eaten up inside by something you have no control over?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Look!! . . . the petition does NOT mention or identify anybody I particular, or specifically :roll:

This could (cough!), be regarded as merely academic, legal, freedom-of-information type-of-thing, attempt to enlighten the populous . . . =)

Now, stop prattling, and JUST SIGN THE BLOODY THING :x

" Number of signatures: 15 "

Look!! . . . the petition does NOT mention or identify anybody I particular, or specifically :roll:

This could (cough!), be regarded as merely academic, legal, freedom-of-information type-of-thing, attempt to enlighten the populous . . . =)

Now, stop prattling, and JUST SIGN THE BLOODY THING :x

" Number of signatures: 15 "
Delete 15

Insert 16

He didn't waste any time feckin off to abroad after he was binned as PM, all he had left was a pityfull 14 million, must have got a cheap flight.

We haven't seen the traitor since.I'd like to see him back in jolly old Britain though, through the sights of a Sniper scope.

Need a spotter?

Signed

Shades of Game of Thrones,`I´m on trial for being Tony B.Liar,you´ve always hated me for being a Liar!´
`I demand a Trial by Combat!´
No fooker stands up for him so he starts Gulf War 3 in a hissy fit ?

Does this petition include a chance to be part of the firing squad?Hopefully like the Rumanian one where the Dictator´s missus got the good news with him.

My bowels are fine thank you very much!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...from-tony-blair-after-wmd-fiasco-9432155.html

Britain's spies tried to block intelligence from reaching Tony Blair, following publication of the "dodgy dossier" in the run-up to the 2003 invasion of Iraq, according to a forthcoming book. A former senior intelligence officer, who worked with the then prime minister, said officials did not think "raw" intelligence was "good for him", because Mr Blair was not interested in any information "unless it conformed with his world view".
My Bold.
Wonder if these people can be called to give evidence in The Hague?

Looks like Blair employed the pencils and wibble technique when any intelligence was provided which did not fit his warmongering view.

Signed

It's Bush's Legal Team that seem to be the problem according to the Cabinet Office

The million word report of the Inquiry was due to be released to the public by 2014,but difficult negotiations were continuing with the U.S. over the publication of documents relating to the US.

According to Wiki