Chieftains by Bob Forrest Webb

Discussion in 'The Book Club' started by gentleman_bastard, Aug 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I heard about this book whilst lurking on a thread here and have found it and am bidding for it on ebay. If its anyone here bidding against me then please pm and we can arrange a reading sharing thing and go half on the final cost.

Cheers

30 quid is a hell of a lot to pay for what looks like a rather thin paperback!

2. I'm afraid that I still remember the lessons provided by the Moral Development ITD and I still try to apply them in my daily life. As such, I will have to report you to ebay as an abuser of the system. Moral courage and all that. Stand by.

3. Fair enough - do what you feel you have to do. Personally I just want to read the book and am not to fussed about keeping it afterwards.

4. Mate - I was joking. You've obviously been distracted by those 12 year old chinky gymnasts ;)

5. Paranoia switch off! Its gone up further now - anyone want to form a syndicate in the next 5 mins and go half - they can keep it after I've read it...

6. Go on then - seeing as I wound you up and I get paid tomorrow ;)

Errr...what is it we're bidding on?

• Like Like x 1
  7. 40 quid now. I'll have to bow out - sounds like a good book but I don't want it that much!

8. let us know what it went for.

9. I'll go halves with you now I've said it....

10. 67 quid now...

11. BID FOR IT YOU MENTALIST!

12. Went for £72 quid in the end - must be a good book!

13. I really would've gone halves with you, you know...

Obviously been screwed over on to too many rounds in the rupert's mess....