• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Chieftain pics wanted please!

Being dreadfully old and sad now, I am trying to find some quality Chieftain pics. Not museum pieces or Corporate day stuff, just good old fashioned, range, exercise and regimental stuff. Maybe even some BATUS pics, that would be great! Chally 2 all very well, but just something for the dinosaurs amonst us! Now where's my super 8 projector,ha! :lol:

pic of chieftain in it's normal pose...broke down...lmao...Terry Ack**LL asleep on back decks 31A on Ex Iron Fist.Had a new pack,fan belt broke and no new belts in BAOR.
[/img]

2ndtanks said:
soprano54 said:
soprano54 said:
Try www.primeportal.net, there are two pages the second page titled mk 4-6 is of a 'Stillbrew' version from 1/4 RTR fiited with that utter s*** kit called 'Simfics'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Talking bollox its not a 'stillbrew' version!
Looks like someone needs to re-take his ITD 5!!!!
And I know someone who needs to do his BPFA and BCFT, oh sorry you can't can you - 'Raspberry Ripple'

[/quote]And I know someone who needs to do his BPFA and BCFT, oh sorry you can't can you - 'Raspberry Ripple'[/quote

yeah thanks for that, guess thats 1-0 to you then!!

I always thought it was no names no pack drill however i think maximum as just dobbed me in lol

Didnt see you on NBC either come to think of it!!!!

Do Nut, absolutely brilliant! I have never seen my wife looking so impressive,ha! 8O G Dav, am waiting mate and don't be too hard on 2nd tankie bloke, it's a genetic thing! :wink: M74, great one, just need a bit of that old Chieftain growl to go with it! :D

Banjo, I'm getting my own scanner back from work tomorrow as I've found an A3 one to replace it (at last) and I'll scan loads for you. I've got a good mixture from Salisbury Plain, Soltau and the Dorbaum and one or two other places afaik.

Surprised you don't have a million yourself mate.

As for 2nd Tankie. It's all very well having a Nig around you but there comes a point in time when the senseless drivel has to be addressed. It was starting to feel like we had a Walt in our midst, although I know that's not the case.

GDav said:
Banjo, I'm getting my own scanner back from work tomorrow as I've found an A3 one to replace it (at last) and I'll scan loads for you. I've got a good mixture from Salisbury Plain, Soltau and the Dorbaum and one or two other places afaik.

Surprised you don't have a million yourself mate.

As for 2nd Tankie. It's all very well having a Nig around you but there comes a point in time when the senseless drivel has to be addressed. It was starting to feel like we had a Walt in our midst, although I know that's not the case.
nig dont think so after 15 years!

Are we gonna put this two bed now cause im really getting fed up with this
lets end this petty bickering now and enjoy the website?

Then please act as if you have 15 years service and if you want respect then give it to the rest of us. The crack will follow automatically.

Sorry G Dav, never realy had a chance to take photo's! Spent most of my time undoing twiflex bolts and sitting bored stiff with gun in crutch, pulling "Rabbits" ears and stuff! Did find some old 110 pics the other day, but again, all gun rear, broke down or sat on tank park being painted!

"Triflex bolts" - aaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh

*runs in fear*

I too was a driver on the 650 L60. I too can remember the gush of oil when the first bolt came out of the hull access panel under the triflex coupling. we used to only put half the bolts back so that the hull would self drain LOL. Of course after 5 minutes on the area the holes would be full of mud but a deft twist with an old bit of barbed wire sorted that - from a suitable distance. :D

Mind you, regular pack lifts meant you got back both your own, and all your mates, 1/2 inch spanners and combination tools which were dropped in doing genny oil filter changes and steering brake pads LOL

Latest Threads