Chieftain gate guard

Does anyone know of a Chieftain allgedly at a shopping centre near castlemartin? Only one I know of is in the square at Pembroke

There's a Chieftain gate guard at the RMLY RHQ in Telford.

Rodney2q

Thanks guys for that, did not know about the RMLKY one. It was specific to Castlemartin though. There is one in Pembroke that I know, reason for asking is someone says they are buying one from a shopping centre via MoD at castlemartin. Now unless the place has shot up in the last two years castlemartin does not boast a shopping centre.

Bovvy thanks but those pages are actually mine from the early draft of my book and were used without permission by several people.

Telford Chieftain might get a few grey haired visitors in May,11H OCA reunion in town of no pavements in May.

If your looking for a chieftain you can go and have a rummage in (With the permission of the landowner) go and visit this place...

http://www.flashearth.com/?lat=51.056327&lon=-1.236392&z=17.7&r=0&src=msl

There is an old Abbot there as well you can rummage inside. Be advised they are completely trashed inside and are not in an original or particularly pleasant condition.

Some kid has pictures of the tank on a website somewhere from when he went to have a look at it, I'll lookup the website and post it if I can find it.

ugly

LE
soldier.a said:
If your looking for a chieftain you can go and have a rummage in (With the permission of the landowner) go and visit this place...

http://www.flashearth.com/?lat=51.056327&lon=-1.236392&z=17.7&r=0&src=msl

There is an old Abbot there as well you can rummage inside. Be advised they are completely trashed inside and are not in an original or particularly pleasant condition.

Some kid has pictures of the tank on a website somewhere from when he went to have a look at it, I'll lookup the website and post it if I can find it.
I drive past that place a lot and often look over the hedge to see if the ranges are still in use. I may have to make a detour if I have he time tomorrow!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
StumpyHussar RAC 6
commander RAC 2
commander RAC 47