Chief of manc plod dead

Chief Constable of Greater Manchester Police is dead. It is believed he committed suicide.

Whilst not wanting to compound on grief etc it was this constabulary who promoted PCSOs in a positive light when they couldnt save a young lad who was drowning in a rather large pond.

oldbaldy

LE
& your information is from?

marco_poloroid said:
Your point? You complete tube....
My point is that he is dead and if anyone doesnt remember him then my last part was because he was in charge at the time that the incident mentioned occurred.

Sorry - not quick enough to get my clicky link in, so removed.

Always seemed an really good chap to me. Sensible and seemed to be well liked by his force (the few I knew).

RIP

Outstanding said:
RIP - whatever the circumstances!
Excellent, another bandwagon!

[Edited to add quote]

And? Apart from (if it was suicide, which I haven't anything mentioned about yet) being sad in that he felt so depressed as to take his like, which unfortunately happens fairly regularly, aside from the job he had this is a complete non-story from what I can see.

I can see it in the headlines tomorrow:

'Man Dies!'

Roll up, Roll up, Grief Whore band wagon in motion, Jump on while you can.

Serving Chief Constable Mike Todd.

He was a member of ACPO’s Terrorism Committee and was appointed to investigate claims that British airports were used by US planes to carry out the “extraordinary rendition” of terror suspects. unquote

If this doesn’t start a conspiracy theory avalanche?

RIP. And as much privacy for his wife and 3 kids as possible.

Brick said:
And? Apart from (if it was suicide, which I haven't anything mentioned about yet) being sad in that he felt so depressed as to take his like, which unfortunately happens fairly regularly, aside from the job he had this is a complete non-story from what I can see.
Take it speling and punchtuasian arent in your vocabularry then?