Chico Time?.......Run onto my fist you C**T

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by littlejonny, Nov 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is Chico the most annoying cnut on the planet??

Thanks to Simon Cowell before I can go out now on a Saturday with Domestic Sunray I am subjected to this latino fcuk wit giving me white noise in my lughole.

Tonight was the last straw getting the kids involved with him on stage!

You could say turn away or go in another room but even if you dont watch the program he's my fcukin world!!!!

I really wanna pour hot sand in the fcukers eyes...............are you feeling my love people??
  2. to be something wrong with you for watching crap like that when there was
    a good Rugby League International on Sky.

GB V Austrailia.
  3. Is Chico a pilot or a new type of aircraft :wink:
  4. I don't know how anybody can watch that pish. It beggars belief.IMHO.
  5. I dont know why u lot are being nasty ok he might not be the best in the world but atleast hes going for something he wanted..............
  6. very nice Mad dog i shall use that in a CR!

Little Jonny get the trousers off the wife and get yourself down the bars and clubs! before you start writting about Darren Gough in come dancing!
  7. Only nice thing about Chico is his cute ass :lol:
  8. I've got a cute ass too - but that doesn't give me the excuse or reason to be the UK's most annoying mong every Saturday night.

Chico or whoever the fcuk you are, please skin yourself, roll yourself in salt, pour a combustable petrocarbon (kero would do nicely) liberally over your body, then climb to the top a high building and set your self on fire as you leap to your doom. Thankyou
  9. who the fcuk is chico... sounds like a rent boy??!! did i miss something??
  10. Pob02

Pob02 War Hero Book Reviewer

Nothing you should worry about missing
  11. Yes ,Chico is the most annoying man on the planet. No talent and a sickening style that kisses the Arrse of whoever asks the questions. Please, someone use him as a figure 11 and do us all a favour.
  12. I get that micheal ryan rush of blood to my head when its chico time. To make matters worse, he has now taken to performing with kids (takes the heat off jacko i suppose).

May the yule tide log fall form his fire and burn his house down.
  13. My missus watches them talentless t**ts every Saturday night.

Do yourself a favour and beat your own head in with a blunt object.........or just go down the pub...whatever.
  14. his a good singer (lol) should be on every week

happy xmas have a chico time (lol sorry)
  15. At least the purgatory should soon be over... Looks like the cnut's getting deported! I am beginning to doubt my agnostic beliefs.