Chicks with kids.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Big_Rob, Jul 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Serious post from Robert now.

Got an invite to go back to my hometown next weekend from a chick that I used to date back in school days, which by coincidence a couple of weeks ago I went back and gave the good news too.

Thing is she has a kid by one of my ex "friends"who is a civi layabout. But now thanks to Rob's powerful pipe she's talking about getting serious, shall I move her up here and take on the sprog? Im in two minds.
  2. As long as you babysit while we're shafting the living daylights out of her down the NAAFI, she'll come back with a hoop like a deck quoit I promise you.
  3. If she lets some Civ chavvo knock her up then she will do the same on the patch. This attitude will in time be passed on to her daghter/son. Spend a few weekends shagging her dead, ge t her to indulge all yer pervert fantasies then give her the elbow.
  4. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Sound advice from both Markintime and Wonk. No one wants to play weekend dad to some other fucker's attempt at parenting.

By all means, smash her all over the place but the minute the sprog starts showing affection towards you, pop smoke and break all contact, otherwise you will have a miserable life of step parenting, arguments, jealousy, favouritism and dealings with your ex oppo.
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Unless of course the kids are female and over 16. Mother and daughter possibilities?
  6. Yes the posts have basically confirmed what I was thinking, but she's one of them chicks that you would always compare your next chick with being so fit and all, even though tainted.

and no the sprogs 2.
  7. Get serious Rob, for about all of three weeks, but at her place, until the next one hopefully without sprogs comes along. Sorry this is Naafi so yer let her move in cos she will need a baby sitter whilst she is out finding a decent shag. :)
  8. Well I suppose ther is that, my previous "Get her to indulge yer pervert fantasies" will take care of that. I'm sure thats at least 1 of them. Just remember If you let her near the patch that could be 2 slap slag admin cases when you go away on tour. It doesn't take long for the singlies next door to start sharing the gang bangs between the regiments.
  9. Ravers

At this stage it's also worth remembering that just 2 years ago, her clam bore a close resemblance to a smiling chimp's mouth, obviously inflicted by the ravages of childbirth. These things take time to heal, she might look fit with he knickers on but underneath it might be a completely different matter.

Here are some motivational pictures to help you decide:

I couldn't find a picture for clown's pocket but you get the idea.
  10. If you read my first post properly Ravers, I stated that I was inside it a few weeks back, and shockingly it was still tight. Hence my emotions flapping more than a medic pitching a tent.
  11. Ravers

Mate this is the NAAFI, (I think....hard to tell with this new site) anyway, I don't read or think anything through properly, I like to just wade in with rude comments and see what comes my way as a result.

12. Fair one..
  13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

She was probably using a ratchet strap to keep her legs together.
  14. Jealous?

I can provide her amigo's.
  15. i got excited then i thought it said "chicks with dicks"