Chick with wings??? Is this some kind of sick joke???!!!

It has just come to my attention that there has been a reported sighting of a female soldier in and around Larkhill winged up! 8O

Is this some sort of sick joke? I can only assume that its the bird that did the commando course a while back and has back doored it up at brize for her latest PR stunt!

Can anyone confirm who this Fem is and how she weasled her way through some sort loop hole to wear the BBC?

If this is on the up and up then Im f*****g glad I left when did!!

Long live 5 Airborne Brigade!!!!!!!!!!

there is no way some dozy bint is doing the rounds wearing wings, this has got to be a wind up.

The jungle drums would have been beating long and hard an age before she did the course, the closest she'll ever get to 1 pjs, is on her knees in the spotlight.

Theoretically speaking, if she has completed the hills and so forth, and done the MPC, she would be entitled to.

There are a number of females in our Armed Forces who are eligible, after all.

Although by default, it seems a little odd to draw attantion to oneself by doing so.

I know Im going to get all the F**k off HAT MESSAGES, but if she has passed P company would that be aproblem?????

ms164, here you go, F@@@ off hat!!

Ha HA Knew that was coming, predictability I love it CHEERS MATE BUT DOESNT ANSWER THE QUESTION

Maybe she got up early to get to Larkhill and got dressed in the dark coming out of C (Ghurka) Coy block, inadvertantly putting on the wrong shirt and boots, etc (same size you see).

Can't have girls lobbing out of C130, the smell of sweat and puke would be replaced by chanel and hairspray ... whatever next ...

i once sorted a doris who wanted to earn her brown wings on me with a strapon.Of course i said NO before anyone says anything

are you sure that she had parawings? or were they bingo-wings? or as we call them in germany lottoflugen!!

1. If a burd can pass the AACC, the she'd pish on P-coy, it's much easier anyway.
2. Anyone can wear a cherry beret, you have to earn the green beret.
3. It's not as if the jump cse is hard. Round canopies - parachuting for the hard of thinking.

fish-head said:
1. If a burd can pass the AACC, the she'd pish on P-coy, it's much easier anyway.
3. It's not as if the jump cse is hard. Round canopies - parachuting for the hard of thinking.

1. Interesting to hear that you found P-Coy much easier than AACC.
2. Correct. How much extra do you get paid for being Commando trained, if you don't mind me asking ?
3. Agreed. What shape canopy do you prefer, if you don't mind me asking ?

Cheers :wink:

Nehustan said:
barbs said:
There are more of them than you think - and some of them earned their wings before you were born:

Female Parachutists

Odette Hallowes GC
Violette Szabo GC
FANY!!!! someone has there tongue firmly in their cheek

Some of my sister FANYs were doing some sort of 1st Aid course at the weekend - don't know if it was at Larkhill - but if they were French or Dutch wings could have been one of them 8)

Goose_Rider said:
fish-head said:

1. Interesting to hear that you found P-Coy much easier than AACC.
2. Correct. How much extra do you get paid for being Commando trained, if you don't mind me asking ?
3. Agreed. What shape canopy do you prefer, if you don't mind me asking ?

Cheers :wink:
The CGB is an honour, wings are merely and outdated way of getting to a war. You don't need paid to want a proper hat.
I like to control my landing, but then again I can talk and breathe at the same time, so clearly not suitable to be in the paras.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R The NAAFI Bar 12
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 2
dogmonkey Infantry 39