Chest pain

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by doublecrease, Dec 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fellow Arrsers,

since about 2am, I've been experienceing a slight tightening in my chest and a slight difficulty in breathing, with some slight pains, but nothing to set any major panic alarms off...

but.

should this be setting panic alarms off and should I get down to A&E most ricky tick, or could it be something not so serious? :?

2. Does your left arm hurt?

3. I lost my left arm at waterloo.

seriously though, no. I get a sharp pain in my right arm at the same time as the chest pain though.

**** it. to the nhs I go.

4. I was serious about your left arm.....

5. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

don't do anything ... just wait for the mortician

you're not seriously asking are you? :roll:

6. If your left arm goes Numb I would def........knock one off the wrist!

7. if you left arms knackered use the right..
    if you have a heart attack stroke ...its left arm.. arrrgh.hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

8. Can't believe the amount of fcking idiots on this site who post "oh.. ive got chest pain. Think I should get it seen to?"

Of course you bloody should.

J.

9. Oh my God I think I'm dy ----------------------------------------

10. Hello buddy,

Best to give NHS Direct a call on 0845 46 47. It might be nothing but best to check.

If you are Clammy (cold and sweaty), hurts to breathe with tightening or pains in your chest then def call them.

The likelyhood is they will put you through to an Ambulance Service but don't let that worry you too much thats just their procedure if they even sniff at something cardiac related. Remember you can tell them you don't want an ambulance if you ant to make your own way to medcen, GP, nhs walk in centre or even your nearest casualty. a quick hook upto an ECG will be all you need to know.

By the way i work for an Ambulance Service, don't take the chance fella, just get checked out.

11. Fathers have Fathers Day - Mothers have Mothers Day - Lovers have Valentines Day.

What do the ******* get - Palm Sunday.

Don't go 'knocking one out' in the early hours.

The key to a healthy heart old chum.

12. Simple advice really - Get it checked out

NOW