Cheryl Coles arrse

Saw this on "Mock the Week" last night, suprised it hasn't appeared on here yet.

It seems that geordie songstress and latter-day forces sweetheart "whoor Cheryl" has had a new pievce of artwork on her derriere

Apparently her mum was less than impressed, saying ''You'll regret that when you're older.'' Along with one or two other things Cheryl regrets, like marrying a punchy footballer and claiming to be a singer.

linky thong, sorry, thing. Yahoo!

She's a fucking chav cunt, like all members of her family, therefore it's no surprise she's got more tattoos than an El Salvadorian gang member.

I can get better colour on my missus's arse with my palm.

Apparently she told the Tattoo artist that she wanted one on her arse to reflect her lifestyle and he suggested a Rose because it has dozens of pricks in it

Can I have them knickers when she's finished with them? No need to wash, make a great ebay auction for Help for Heroes!

'A rose, by any other name, would smell as sweet' according to Billy Shakespeare......errr....I'm not so sure now.
Still, there was a certain German officer's wife who would of killed for that to add to her lampshade collection.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
To reflect her lifestyle you say ?

Perhaps a basketball would have been more appropriate as a fair number of non swimmers have tapped it
And her hoop's probably as wide ;-)

one of the comments on MtW last night was to get a picture of some secatuers on your cock and then shag her. Or, if taking her up the wrong 'un, does that now class as botany?

I wonder what she's into, I mean, those are ideal tatts to disguise bruising!
A sub in to being spanked would never tattoo their arse. The appearance and subsequent fading of the bruise is something to be celebrated not concealled.

Bought SWMBO a Cheryl calander this year for her birthday - she wasn't amused...

I just assumed she'd forgot to get herself a copy.