Cheryl Cole to divorce-Shock Horror

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by muhandis89, Feb 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why is this news? Small Geordie girl splits from mixed heritage footballer.How is that news? Are either of them role models? I hope not!!

2. Earth shattering news.

Opium for the masses.Bilge.Crap.

Distracts the public's attention away from the latest Labour corruption scandal.

3. Youve got to fight for this love.

4. i don't understand why the bookies don't make more fuss about how long "celeb" marriages are likely to last... although thinking of it, it's probably more predicatble than the odds of the titanic sinking........

5. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

oh, who fcuking cares? 'thick tart to divorce dim footballer'. I wish the silly cow would fcuk off and die, and stop banging on about fcuking shampoo when I'm trying to watch the telly. stupid bint.

6. I actually can't stand her, yeh she's very good looking but she isn't acting herself on TV. Its all put on. She is rough as arrsehole from a council estate in Newcastle.

Shes got a criminal record for assault, yet she acts all sweet and innocent on national TV. So she certainly should't be a role model. Shes a pub singer who landed a singing career and a job because of her looks. Theres no natural talent.

7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I would still do her up the arrse though.

8. Who cares?

9. The racist singer is divorcing the black man who's allegedly fond of a veiny treat?

That IS a surprise.

10. She was cleared of racially aggravated assault.Probably still a racist,though,despite her support for Labour.

11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Fuck her, Fuck Him, i vote we go play with Chavez because he's pure mental.

12. She is divorcing him because Loreal said he was not "Worth It" Allegedly

Eh Up

Magic

13. Wik, limp, leefless, becoz yuzza wurth it.

Hardly current affairs is it? Rather embarrassing though, being the only 'artist' to mime at the Brits - so bad in fact she looked like that guy off Police Academy that does the martial arts film impressions.

She’s like Jade Goody and Jordan – you cannot get away from them wherever you go, whatever you read, whatever you watch. And here we all are, still talking about her…

14. Enter Gordon weeping for another celeb marriage that has gone down the pan.