Cheryl: ‘I want more children - but you don't need a man to have a baby’

I would love to leave Cheryl's face looking like an egg sneezed on it. I'd also be happy to feed her, like a mother bird feeds her young, a portion of my undersized worm.

However, I draw the line at hearing her speak, getting married or injecting her with my now useless seminal fluid. Whilst she does have a pretty face, weirdly, she leaves me inert.

Come on must be someone on arrse, who is deranged enough to give her a baby?
Maybe make it in to a special thread 'My Night of Lust with Northern Cheryl'
Happy to contribute to the STD check and the after care for the PTSD the arrse'er gets

Come on must be someone on arrse, who is deranged enough to give her a baby?
Maybe make it in to a special thread 'My Night of Lust with Northern Cheryl'
Happy to contribute to the STD check and the after care for the PTSD the arrse'er gets
Of course they would. If she came onto any of us in a bar, I doubt anyone would flick her off. Ahem. However, if it's fantasy women (and at my stage of life, that's all it is), we can afford to be choosy.

Anyway, @don't tell him pike has already offered to take one for the team.

What's with the sudden appearance of extremely high standards in the taste of women on here. Who are you lot trying to fool?

She's not even a single bagger. I definitely would!

Of course they would. If she came onto any of us in a bar, I doubt anyone would flick her off. Ahem. However, if it's fantasy women (and at my stage of life, that's all it is), we can afford to be choosy.

Anyway, @don't tell him pike has already offered to take one for the team.
That arrse'er is a hero, the dangerous assignment turned down by both the SAS & SBS.
Perhaps a new badge of honor should be minted for when the seed is sown

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Egg on Leggs The NAAFI Bar 11
Septic sid The NAAFI Bar 169
Taff49 The NAAFI Bar 67