Cheryl: ‘I want more children - but you don't need a man to have a baby’

Screenshot 2019-04-14 at 19.01.25.png

Cheryl is crying. She is sitting in the middle of a London restaurant pushing a napkin into the corners of her eyes in an attempt to stop the tears falling.

The singer (who now goes by her first name only, following her second divorce), has been telling me how completely she has changed since giving birth to her son, Bear, who is now two. We’ve been talking about everything from her relationship with Bear’s dad, One Direction singer Liam Payne, to her weekly therapy sessions.

Any takers?

Is that in English?

Nope. She looks like a vacant, dumb bimbo - hand tat and son's name confirm.

Shame she didn't win a Darwin Award before/during progeny gestation.

Why would anyone care what that racist, talentless cvnt thinks or says?

Ignore her and she might go away.
She was never proved to be racist.

I would, could someone lend me a shovel for the clean up please.

View attachment 387927

Cheryl is crying. She is sitting in the middle of a London restaurant pushing a napkin into the corners of her eyes in an attempt to stop the tears falling.

The singer (who now goes by her first name only, following her second divorce), has been telling me how completely she has changed since giving birth to her son, Bear, who is now two. We’ve been talking about everything from her relationship with Bear’s dad, One Direction singer Liam Payne, to her weekly therapy sessions.

Any takers?
At least she's put a bit of weight back on. She looked like Skeletor before.

I would. But I'd need some Harry Black to stop her talking.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
ronsealed talentless thick bint.

its from the Torygraph no less!
That's alarming. Have not read it for some time, but was going to subscribe. I shall reconsider....

Shouldn't that read, 'I, like, want more children, like - but you don't, like, need a man to have a baby, like'?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
There was a time when I would’ve crawled a mile over broken glass just to hear her fart through a crackly walkie talkie.

Now she’d have to ask very nicely.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Egg on Leggs The NAAFI Bar 11
Septic sid The NAAFI Bar 169
Taff49 The NAAFI Bar 67