Cherry Bliar to get a Peerage.

Oh.

Dear.

God.

THe content fills me with despair as does the manner in which it is written.
Don't concern yourself. Think how greatly the experience of a world run by and in the interests of the likes of Cherie Blair, will take the sting from your passage when death in due course draws near.

Isn't it telling how those - like Cherie Blair - who were most closely ideologically aligned with the sort of PC-Class War thinking that pushed most vociferously for the 'reform' of the House of Lords (or taking revenge on the Hereditaries as I call it) - are so quick to grab a life peerage?

Grasping Bloody Hypocrites.

Jesus wept, can we not just skip to the civil war bit followed by the machinegunning of the Blairs into a ditch?

This is the Establishment having a laugh. She will be invited to all kinds of posh events and everyone will be watching for her gaffes and having a jolly good time taking the pxss out of her social ineptitude. What better way to embarrass Blair? Although I did like DrunkenIrish's bit about machine guns.

jim24

LE
Book Reviewer
FFS the Frogs are up in arms about Chirac giving useless ******* NONJOBS but by F@ck this takes the cake

No surprise really. She's a member of the judiciary so it was always in the bag.

Jesus wept, can we not just skip to the civil war bit followed by the machinegunning of the Blairs into a ditch?
She and the grinning one are already booked in for the mass grave, however as Cuddles remarked in that thread, with SDSR in session, we're a bit strapped for manpower and ammo just now.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Not that loathsome bat again.

Dear me, all of a sudden I find myself massively in favour of an elected upper chamber!

She and the grinning one are already booked in for the mass grave, however as Cuddles remarked in that thread, with SDSR in session, we're a bit strapped for manpower and ammo just now.
No excuse, Alec; I've got a machete, a baseball bat, several knives, two swords, a Norse battleaxe and a war hammer(yes, I do live in Scotland. How did you guess?)

I'm more than happy to donate the above to the ARRSE Einsatzgruppen, and I volunteer to serve for the duration of the "Emergency". After all, it's for the Greater Good...:-D

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
This is not a bad thing. It exposes Labour as the vermin they are.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE so please excuse fat fingers and slips of the keyboard.

No excuse, Alec; I've got a machete, a baseball bat, several knives, two swords, a Norse battleaxe and a war hammer(yes, I do live in Scotland. How did you guess?)

I'm more than happy to donate the above to the ARRSE Einsatzgruppen, and I volunteer to serve for the duration of the "Emergency". After all, it's for the Greater Good...:-D
Still at least we'll know where she is when the time comes and Westminsters only about 20 minutes for me on the Underground. Sadly I've only got a hockeystick and some blunt kitchen knives so may have to stop off at a Homebase first.