Cherry Bliar to get a Peerage.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Mar 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Society just facepalmed.
  2. Oh.

3. THe content fills me with despair as does the manner in which it is written.
  4. Don't concern yourself. Think how greatly the experience of a world run by and in the interests of the likes of Cherie Blair, will take the sting from your passage when death in due course draws near.
  5. I certainly did and said some very rude words loudly.
  6. Isn't it telling how those - like Cherie Blair - who were most closely ideologically aligned with the sort of PC-Class War thinking that pushed most vociferously for the 'reform' of the House of Lords (or taking revenge on the Hereditaries as I call it) - are so quick to grab a life peerage?

Grasping Bloody Hypocrites.
  7. Jesus wept, can we not just skip to the civil war bit followed by the machinegunning of the Blairs into a ditch?
  8. This is the Establishment having a laugh. She will be invited to all kinds of posh events and everyone will be watching for her gaffes and having a jolly good time taking the pxss out of her social ineptitude. What better way to embarrass Blair? Although I did like DrunkenIrish's bit about machine guns.
  9. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

****. No.
  10. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

FFS the Frogs are up in arms about Chirac giving useless ******* NONJOBS but by F@ck this takes the cake
  11. No surprise really. She's a member of the judiciary so it was always in the bag.
  12. She and the grinning one are already booked in for the mass grave, however as Cuddles remarked in that thread, with SDSR in session, we're a bit strapped for manpower and ammo just now.
  13. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

Not that loathsome bat again.
  14. Dear me, all of a sudden I find myself massively in favour of an elected upper chamber!