Cherie The Mouth blair bigs up Tony

#2
The sad thing is, the way things are going at the moment, people will be remembering 'the good old days' under Blair, and asking why we can't have him back instead of Broon? The people obviously are stupid and have short memories, but there you go...
 
#3
Particularly like the following statements:

"Since I'm not a fashion model, there's a limit to how nice I can make myself."

........there sure is sweetheart.

"I don't regard myself as an ugly person"

.......unlike every sighted-person in UK and elsewhere

"but I don't think of myself as someone who would choose to be a model"

......I don't think choice was ever an option
 
#4
And in 50 years people will still be saying, "Cherie Blair? wasnt she the one with the mouth on inside out?" "looked like the Joker?"
 
#5
What's with all the "First Lady" guff? I was under the impression Big Liz was the first lady of the land not that letter box fizzered cnut.
 
#6
Face it - they have both been out of the limelight for a while and they need their celebrity fix. For certain, that's what she believes herself to be.

Oh and "a role model for people who want to become a lawyer"? :lol: In what way, exactly?
 
#8
Once the liberal PC history revisionists have got round to rewriting the 20th Century from their standpoint and begun portraying Churchill as a mass-murderer by authorizing bombing campaigns in an illegal war then they will maybe have one thing in common. Until then, and forever after, Tony Blair will simply be remembered as a manipulative, over-ambitious tosser of the first degree who should have been drowned at birth.
 
#9
pombsen-armchair-warrior said:
Particularly like the following statements:

"Since I'm not a fashion model, there's a limit to how nice I can make myself."

........there sure is sweetheart.

"I don't regard myself as an ugly person"

.......unlike every sighted-person in UK and elsewhere

"but I don't think of myself as someone who would choose to be a model"

Fcuk it you beat me to it. :twisted:

Up their with Churchill -my arrse :evil:

......I don't think choice was ever an option
 
#10
Gren said:
And in 50 years people will still be saying, "Cherie Blair? wasnt she the one with the mouth on inside out?" "looked like the Joker?"
But uglier??? :D
 
#12
I'm pretty sure Churchill managed to sire all his own offspring.....
 
#14
Is this the same woman whose husband has been accused of having a negative impact on the Middle East peace process? No.....surely not!!!!! They are the greatest thing since sliced bread.....Aren't they?
 
#15
What a complete waste of genetic material.
should have read...
Cherie Blair has predicted that history will judge her husband as significant a world figure as any other deluded, god fixated, egotistical, Bush's arse sniffing tyrant.
 
#16
Dont know about likening Bliar to the Great Man but I'd liken her to Cruella de Ville.
 
#17
There's a photo somewhere of an anal prolapse. Can never decide whether it looks more like her or him.

Please no photos of any of them, far too horrible.
 
#18
mushroom said:
There's a photo somewhere of an anal prolapse. Can never decide whether it looks more like her or him.

Please no photos of any of them, far too horrible.
I think i posted that!!!! I presume you meant that you don't want any more photos of the bliar's!!!!!!
 
#20
Sir Winston Churchill.
Military man, wartime leader and all round top Brit.




Tony Bliar,
Smarmy politician. liar and all round top git.



I don't see any comparisons there then.
And while we're on the subject Cherie....

...The first lady of Britain:



Some ugly slapper who once lived in Downing Street:



I dont see any comparison there either!
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top