Cherie The Mouth blair bigs up Tony

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by box-of-frogs, Sep 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The sad thing is, the way things are going at the moment, people will be remembering 'the good old days' under Blair, and asking why we can't have him back instead of Broon? The people obviously are stupid and have short memories, but there you go...

2. Particularly like the following statements:

"Since I'm not a fashion model, there's a limit to how nice I can make myself."

........there sure is sweetheart.

"I don't regard myself as an ugly person"

.......unlike every sighted-person in UK and elsewhere

"but I don't think of myself as someone who would choose to be a model"

......I don't think choice was ever an option

3. And in 50 years people will still be saying, "Cherie Blair? wasnt she the one with the mouth on inside out?" "looked like the Joker?"

4. What's with all the "First Lady" guff? I was under the impression Big Liz was the first lady of the land not that letter box fizzered cnut.

5. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Face it - they have both been out of the limelight for a while and they need their celebrity fix. For certain, that's what she believes herself to be.

Oh and "a role model for people who want to become a lawyer"? :lol: In what way, exactly?

6. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Nowt about how to be a role model for train fare jumpers though

7. Once the liberal PC history revisionists have got round to rewriting the 20th Century from their standpoint and begun portraying Churchill as a mass-murderer by authorizing bombing campaigns in an illegal war then they will maybe have one thing in common. Until then, and forever after, Tony Blair will simply be remembered as a manipulative, over-ambitious tosser of the first degree who should have been drowned at birth.

9. But uglier??? :D

10. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

She always reminded me of Cruella Deville from 101 dalmations

Fcuking scary

11. I'm pretty sure Churchill managed to sire all his own offspring.....

12. And here's what Sir Winston thinks of the dappy bint.

Attached Files:

13. Is this the same woman whose husband has been accused of having a negative impact on the Middle East peace process? No.....surely not!!!!! They are the greatest thing since sliced bread.....Aren't they?

14. What a complete waste of genetic material.
    should have read...
    Cherie Blair has predicted that history will judge her husband as significant a world figure as any other deluded, god fixated, egotistical, Bush's arse sniffing tyrant.