Cherie Bliar investigated by police

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ViroBono, Sep 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

The Dear Leader's wife has been investigated by police in Scotland following an incident at a school sports event.

BBC News linky.

It seems a teenager made a 'rabbit's ears' gesture behind Mrs Bliar, who responded as if about to slap him, and was reported.

Apparently the matter is now closed with no further action to be taken. Shame - I was so looking forward to the "It's official - Cherie's a slapper" headlines...
  2. Can they also look at how many staff she employs while they are at it?
  3. Her previous investigation by the Police involved fare dodging on the London Underground some time ago - she failed to purchase a ticket for her journey apparently.
  4. At the end of the day, she is a very clever woman with a good job. She is not one of these big brother morons or a page 3 stunner i know but she is from pretty much a nothing background and has married Bliar not because he was the prime minister but because she obviously wanted too. Ok she makes a few quid from speaches etc but wouldn't you? Believe me, i think blair is cnut, i did 7 op tours when i was in, all doing that tawts dirt work, but in my opinion she has done ok 4 herself, thats it!
  5. Aye She's alright Jack!

Do not forget the amount of public money she consumes, far above that of previous PM's wives - because she believes that she is a presidents wife. She also encourages Our Dear Leader in his delusions.
  6. Don't forget she is one of these fcuking human rights lawyers who make millions from us taxpayers when the gov is trying to get rid of these cnuts from coming to our shores and also when the gov is trying to get rid from these shores she is stopping it
  7. Respect where it is due. She has placed the 'Wide Mouthed Frog' back in the publics awareness.
  8. Theres a thought, and not a pretty one.
  9. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Pity she didn't jump the barrier dressed in a long black coat...........

''Six detectives were sent to investigate after officials from the Child Protection in Sport Unit complained to police''

The Child protection in sport unit? SIX detectives turned up?
    Words fail me
    The knife capital of Europe and they can send 6 scuffers to investigate a comedy slapping routine
    ''Glasgow more stabs than a TA conference''
    Shocking Why is it when ever a 'name' is involved the police turn up mob handed yet you tell them that there is a peado next door annoying your kids and two pcso's will wander past once a month
  10. I picked up on that too. 6 Police officers. What were they thinking the worst possible scenario could be if something kicked off? Cheri Blair throwing her fists about? The 17 year old boy making rabbit gestures to te Police too? In either scenario, back up would have been needed I'm sure.
  11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I'm surprised only 6 turned up.

I am sure that nearly every copper in Glasgow (and the country) would love to arrest the First Lady, oops sorry, wife of the Prime Minister.
  12. According to the BBC News website "Police said "it had been established no incident had taken place". Sounds like this story is the usual rubbish from the Mail on Sunday.
  13. more than likely - great headline though.
  14. If the wide-mouthed-frog fell off her lilypad and drowned that would not be an incident to me....