Cherie Blairs a religious nut.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BrandySoured, Feb 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I forget how often I have read in UK press, how many judges do not believe that Prison is the correct way to deal with offenders.
  2. Can we please change the title of the thread to "Cherie Blair is a vacuous, small minded, money grabbing, attention seeking harpey who should be flayed to death and also happens to be religious.

Otherwise it sounds like you are extrapolating from this evil cow to all other religious people.
  3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Agreed but we are legally equal so no mercy for the religeous!
  4. This woman is just 'so completely wrong' for this type of profession.
  5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

The new equality act could tear this country apart if applied impartially with no exemptions!
  6. Stand by for appeals from all those already sentenced by this stupid woman, I know I would be.
  7. Setting a violent man free because he is a muslim beggers belief,
  8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

It wasnt for being a musselman but for being religeous having committed the offence straight after friday prayers. I'd counter with that is not only no excuse but makes it worse, surely you should be forgiving after prayers but that would be a bit christian wouldnt it?
  9. I don't suppose anyone would get quite so hot and bothered if it was just a case of "first offence and previously of good character".
  10. How many of them,I wonder,were law students during the anything-goes 60's and 70's,did not believe in imprisonment back then and presumably do not now that they are the ones doing the sentencing?
  11. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Was it?
  12. I believe so. "First offence and previously of good character AND religious"

The mention of religion seems to have been her undoing.
  13. The sooner that having religious convictions of any sort is recognised as a mental illness, the better.

"My imaginary friend is better than yours" is utter, utter madness.

No offence.... :p
  14. Marcus Brigstockes' views on the Abrahamic religions are relevant to this discussion, naturally. That the piss-licking-faced one is a religious nutter should be secondary.

As for me ... all the way!