Cherie Blair ranked in power list

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Aug 24, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Cherie makes a list headed by the Queen of Darkness herownself?

Be afraid , be very very afraid 8O
  2. 8O 8O 8O

It would be interesting to see where Bliar is placed - PMSL if he was lower in male rankings than his missus :lol:
  3. Lets face the only reason that ugly b*tch is in a power rating is cause she's shagging GWB's best mate Tony!

Lets not forget her raison d'etre is suing the Government over "human rights" issues!!

Power woman my ar*se: she's ugly, married to a cnut, has a drunk for a son and sponges off euro rich trash for her holidays! oh and her dad's a "scouse git!"

phew!!! i'm glad i got that off my chest :twisted: :twisted:
  4. Time magazine did a top 100 powerful people and Tony didn’t even make the list!
  5. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

Now don't hold back PY, let it all come out, you know you will feel better for it. :wink:
  6. Sorry Armourer, have to delete that, as I believe the story was single source.

7. Since when does that spoil a good story?!!

C'mon - loosen up!!

You'll be telling us that facts have something to do with it :D
  8. She can't pick property - apparently the flats in Bristol (bought through the conman Peter Foster) have lost £50K!

Ah well...Mrs Ceaucescu was equally pleasant and a powerful woman in her own right...honest! :twisted: