Cherie Blair ranked in power list

Lets face the only reason that ugly b*tch is in a power rating is cause she's shagging GWB's best mate Tony!

Lets not forget her raison d'etre is suing the Government over "human rights" issues!!

Power woman my ar*se: she's ugly, married to a cnut, has a drunk for a son and sponges off euro rich trash for her holidays! oh and her dad's a "scouse git!"

phew!!! i'm glad i got that off my chest :twisted: :twisted:

X-Inf

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Plastic Yank said:
Lets face the only reason that ugly b*tch is in a power rating is cause she's shagging GWB's best mate Tony!

Lets not forget her raison d'etre is suing the Government over "human rights" issues!!

Power woman my ar*se: she's ugly, married to a cnut, has a drunk for a son and sponges off euro rich trash for her holidays! oh and her dad's a "scouse git!"

phew!!! i'm glad i got that off my chest :twisted: :twisted:
Now don't hold back PY, let it all come out, you know you will feel better for it. :wink:

Plastic Yank said:

Sorry Armourer, have to delete that, as I believe the story was single source.

PTP

She can't pick property - apparently the flats in Bristol (bought through the conman Peter Foster) have lost £50K!

Ah well...Mrs Ceaucescu was equally pleasant and a powerful woman in her own right...honest! :twisted:

Latest Threads