Cherie Blair, Mistress of Smut!!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by seemahpoint, May 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, so her autobiography's out. It appears to be something of a sexed up dossier. In the words of Blackadder's Bob, prepare to be amazed!

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/politics/2008/05/perhaps_it_was_the_smell.html

ON MEETING BLIAR:

'I began to realise that he was a very good-looking young man, tall and slim, yet broad in the shoulders. A really strong body ... Perhaps it was the smell of his skin ... the penetrating blue eyes, penetrating because they seemed to see right through me, to the extent that I could feel a blush rise up from some unchartered part of me ..."

ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT:

"Tony and I took the bus ... It was a double-decker and we went upstairs. It was completely empty and by the time we got off we knew each other better than when we'd got on. And even better the next morning."

ON THEIR ENDURING PASSION:

I fancied him rotten and still do..."

There really ought to be a law against this sort of thing. 8O

2. I think it is called classless.

3. Bet she was in white stilletoes and ron hills - Dirty old slapper. Tony should have knawed his arms off. Mind you, the twAt deserves what he got.

4. It's called sick, god, I think i'm gonna hurl :pukel:

5. Try reading it aloud in her creepy voice.

I dare you.

7. No. No, no. No, no, no. Wrong. Bad and wrong. No.

8. :D
    Bet you'd love to scuttle her

9. Only if by scuttle you mean to blow several holes in her bottom and watch her sink!!!! :nemo:

10. No, first a gentle yet severe *******, then a good old arrse blundering

11. Go on - admit it; You've a little map of cyprus in your skiddies having thought about.

12. Tapeworm...?

13. That's not what your mum said!!! :D

14. Call me Mr Picky, but I'd rather tap-dance naked through Bristol city centre at 1600 on a rainy Saturday afternoon in November whilst giving oral sex to a male orangutang with dubious personal hygene than go anywhere near that swamp donkey.